Chapter 14

MUSKAN

As I entered inside my cabin, my phone rang, I answered it as soon as I saw the name flashing in the screen. It was Aman.

"Hi wifey" Aman said from the other side of the phone, "Hello husband" I replied with a soft chuckle.

"I hope I didn't disturb you." Aman said, "No, not at all!" I exclaimed.

"There's a meeting after a while and once I finish with it, I will come to pick you up" Aman said, "Sounds good" I replied.

TIME LAPSE

Aman held the door for me with one hand, while the other casually draped his blazer over his forearm. His broad shoulders filled out the crisp white shirt he wore, a picture of chivalry and elegance. A gentle and tender smile dancing on his lips and his light brown orbs glimmering like stars, makes me fall more harder for him!

"How was your day?" I asked as I glanced at Aman, "Good and yours?" Aman asked with a soft tone.

"It was quite hectic, to be honest " I said as I leaned against my seat.

A stall selling fuchka/pani puri caught my eyes. I have been craving fuchka/pani puri since morning!

"Aman, stop car please" I said, "Umm...but why jaan ?" Aman asked, sounding confused.

"I have been craving fuchka/pani puri since morning! And see, there's a stall selling them"  I said excitedly.

"As you wish, wifey" Aman said with a beautiful smile dancing on his lips as he unbuckled his seat belt. We both descended from the car and went towards the stall.

As I savored the first bite of the fuchka/pani puri, a burst of tangy tamarind danced on my palate, followed by the refreshing crunch of the crisp shell. Each subsequent bite revealed layers of flavor, the fiery kick of green chili, the subtle sweetness of the potato filling and the aromatic blend of spices. With every morsel, a symphony of taste unfolded, leaving me utterly captivated by the delicious harmony of flavors.

"Aman, I think you'll really enjoy these. Wanna give them a taste?" I suggested, extending the plate towards him with a smile on my face.

He accepted it gladly, a warm and tender smile dancing on his lips.

Author's POV:

Aman eagerly took a bite of the fuchka/pani puri, savoring the explosion of flavors.

"Mmm, this is absolutely delicious!" Aman exclaimed, his eyes lighting up with delight as he savored the flavors of the fuchka/pani puri.

"I know right!" Muskan exclaimed as she took another bite of her fuchka/pani puri.

(End of Author's POV)

AMAN

Watching my jaan devour her fuchka/pani puri with such a gusto is a sight to behold.

Goodness, she's absolutely stunning and adorable! I can't help but just watch my wife, as she devours her fuchka/pani puri.

-

As I am driving my eyes fell upon a man, who was selling gajrey, my jaan had told that, she loves gajrey.

I stopped the car and unbuckled my seat belt. "I will back now" I said, she slightly nodded as heard me.

I settled in the car holding two gajrey. Her eyes fell upon them and a beautiful smile made its way to her face.

"Are these for me?" Muskan asked with a soft tone, her dark brown orbs shining with anticipation.

I chuckled mischievously, "Hmm, I don't know, maybe I bought them for myself," I said teasingly.

"Are you sure?" Muskan retorted with a smirk. "Well, if they are for you, then I suppose I will just have to steal them"

I chuckled at my jaan's playful remark. "Oh, really? So you are eyeing my gajrey now?" I teased, enjoying our playful exchange .

As I delicately slid the gajrey on my jaan's hand, I couldn't help but admire how they enhanced her beauty, adding a touch of elegance to her already graceful presence.

"Jaan" I spoke softly, "These gajrey, they are just embellishments. It's you, who brings out their true beauty by wearing them." I finished with a tender smile.

My jaan's cheeks bloomed with a soft blush, a tender smile spread across my lips.

Hey guys! I am really sorry for updating after a whole month. I had literally told on the previous chapter, that I will try my best to update every week, but I didn't. I am really sorry for making y'all wait this long.
I am overwhelmed by reading y'all comments! I never even thought that, I will get this much love from y'all 🥹🫶🏻. Thank you so much! And pls forgive me if I delay in replying back to any of your comment or message, it's because I don't really stay active on Wattpad. Today's chapter was really short, but I will my best to post long chapters (I literally say this every single time 💀) and I am really sorry, if you found any type of mistake while reading the chapter. I hope you liked the chapter. Btw guys, I just turned 15 🤭. Pls shower your love🫶🏻
~Asfa ♡