Part 5

remedial goodnes 101

Oakley sitting behind mal listening because her dad and doug are in class

Fairy GodmotherIf someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? Evie.

Evie:What was the second one?

Fairy Godmother:Oh, okay. Anyone else? Mal?

Mal:C, give it a bottle.

Fairy Godmother:Correct. Again.

Carlos:You are on fire, girl!

Mal:Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun.

Carlos:Oh.

Evie:That makes so much sense

.Mal:Oh...

Fairy Godmother:Hello, dear one. 

Jane:Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation.

Fairy Godmother:Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?

Jane:Mom, no!

Fairy Godmother:It's okay. Jane, this is everyone.

Jane:Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were.

Fairy Godmother:Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?

Carlos:Oh! Ooh... get off.(the boys fight)

Fairy Godmother:Jay.

Jay:C. You turn it over to the proper authorities.

Carlos:I was gonna say that.

Jay:But I said it first. Come here!

Carlos:Ow!Jay:Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?

Fairy Godmother:Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field.

Carlos:Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass.

Oakley:no you're gonna do it (she stands up and goes to them)

jay:i dont think so youre majesty

Oakley:But you're gonna have a lot of fun ,because you get to push boys without getting in trouble and youre gonna win and get trophies

Carlos:okay were try right jay.........jay?

Jay:ofcourse(puts a fake smile on)

Oakley:Yay its gonna be so much fun

Tourney Field

Cocah Jenkins:Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense. Taylor, you're the shooter.

Taylor:Right, coach!

Coach Jenkins:Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on.

Carlos:Kill zone? Wha...

Coah Jenkins:Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands.

Jay:Ahh!

Carlos:Jay, It's me! It's Carlos! Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No!

Jay:Ahh! Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, whoo! Oh! Oh!

People:What just happened? Who is this guy?

(Oakley comes down to the field to go see her dad)

Oakley:daddy!

Ben hey oak(bends down to her height)

Oakley:You were really good today

Ben :thanks ,sweetie wait here imma go the coach real quik

Oakley:okay

Coach Jenkins:You! Get over here! What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son.

You ever thought about band?

Ben:I'll work with him, coach.

Coach Jenkins:All right. Let's run that again.

All:Whoo!Jay:I'm rotten to the core.(hits chad on his shoulder)

Chad Charming:Ow.

Hallway

Chad Charming:Those kids are trouble.

Evie:Bye, Mal.

Mal:Bye.

Oakley:Come on, Chad. Give them a chance.

Audrey:Oh. No offense, Oakiebear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your grandmother fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with grammie aurora  the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother.

Ben:I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later. And audrey can you take Oakley with you i need to go to class

Audrey :sure c'mon oak.

Oakley:Okay bye daddy

Ben:Hey!

Mal:Hey.

Ben:How was your first day?

Mal:Super.

Ben:You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class.

Mal:Way to take all the fun out of it.

Ben:Huh.

Bathroom

Mal:Hi! It's Jane, right? Ah, always loved that name. Jane.

Jane:That's cool.

Mal:Don't go! I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?

Jane:Hardly.

Mal:Really? I mean, with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own, um... personality.

Jane:I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair.

Mal:You know what? I have just the thing for that. It's right... Ah, here. "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair."

Jane:Oh, ah, ah!

Mal:Wow! You almost don't notice your... Other features anymore.

Jane:Do my nose!

Mal:Oh, I can't. I've been practicing, but you know, I can't do really big magic. Not like your mom with her wand. I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted.

Jane:She doesn't use the wand anymore. She believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff.

Mal:What a rip.

Jane:Yeah.Mal:You know, she used magic on Cinderella, who wasn't even her real daughter. Doesn't she love you?

Jane:Well, of course she does. It's... It's just, you know, tough love. "Work on the inside, not the outside." You know, that sort of thing.

Mal:That's the face! Yeah, and then just look as If your... your heart is about to break. "Oh, mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful, too."

Jane:Think it would work?

Mal:Yeah. I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right? And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her. And, hey, If your mom does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite me.

Jane:If I can convince mom, you're so there

.Mal:Yay.

Jane:Bye.

Mal:Bye.