part 6 decendants II

Isle of the Lost

Dizzy:Mal! Is Evie back too?

Mal:As if. I, um, forgot that you guys don't open till midnight. Place looks good. So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?

Dizzy:Ah, just a witch here and there. Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping.

Mal:Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?

Dizzy:Yeah, she's gone from Wicked Stepmother to Wicked Grandmother.

Mal:That's not really much of a switch. Hey, Dizzy, you used to do Evie, right?

Dizzy:Yeah. I thought of the little braids.

Mal:You have any ideas for me?

Dizzy:Mm. The washed-out blonde with purple tips? The best of no worlds. You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins! Oh, what is this, "Bored to Death Pink"? Hmm. How far can I go?

Mal:The works? I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but, you know... way worse.

Dizzy:Yay!

(makeover starts)

Mal:Hey! There I am.

DizzyVoila!

Mal:Voila.

Dizzy:For me?

Mal:Yeah. You earned it.

Harry:Fork it over, you runt. Now the rest of it. Hmm. Thank you. Mm-hmm.

Mal:Still running errands for Uma, or do you actually get to keep what you steal?

Harry:Well, well, well. What a nice surprise.

Mal:Hi, Harry.

HarryJust wait until Uma hears you're back. She's never gonna give you back your old territory.

Mal:Oh, well, that's okay. Because I will be taking it.

Harry: I could hurt you.

Mal:Not without her permission, I bet.(places gum on harry's hook

Dizzy:Great. More sweeping.

(Oakley's isle of the lost look)

Ben:Lets go

Evie:Yeah. Okay, once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it?

Oakley:Got it.

Carlos:Ben, help me with the tarp. Jay!

Jay:Yeah. I got it

.Evie:Its really weird being back here.

Oakley:its really gross.....how did you all live here?

Carlos:we've managed;