Part 7

the bleachers

Coach Jenkins:I could really use a tough guy like you. The team's a bunch of princes, If you know what I mean.

Jay:You're telling me. It's all, "after you, old chum." Oh, pardon me, did I bump into you?" Where I come from It's, "prepare to die, sucker!" As my father says, "the only way to win" is to make sure everyone else loses!

Coach Jenkins:Jay! Jay, Jay, Jay!

Jay:"You rip..."

Coach Jenkins:Let me explain a team. Uh, It's like a family.

Jay:You do not want to be at my house at dinner time

.Coach Jenkins:Okay, okay, um... You know how a body has a lot of different parts? The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other. Well, that's what a team is... different players who work together to win. Make any sense?

Jay:Can I be the fist?

Mal and Evie's dorm

Jay:Yo-ho-ho!(shows of his jersey)

Carlos:Hey!Jay:Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?

Mal:Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?

Jay:Oh, someone's in a bad mood.

Mal:My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!

Jay:We can do this... If we stick together.

Mal:And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten...

All:To the core.

Evie:Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course. What?

Mal:Hold that thought.(hears knocks on the door)(It's ben and Oakley)

Ben:Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed...

Mal:Not that I know of.

Ben:Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh...

Mal:Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?

Ben:Yeah, the whole school goes.

Mal:Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?

Ben:I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend.

Mal:And your girlfriend?

Ben:Yeah. I'm sorry.

Mal:Okay. Thanks, bye

.Ben:Oh, but, no, there's plenty of...(mal closes the door)

Mal:I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a love spell.

The kitchen

Mal:All right. It says that we still need one tear, and I never cry.

Carlos:Let's just chop up some onions.

Mal:No. It Says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best so we have to follow it exactly.

Jay:A tear's a tear.

Evie:That's not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear.

Mal:Listen to you.

Jay:Yeah, I knew that.

Carlos:Did not.

Jay:Yeah, I did.

(Oakley walks in)

Oakley;hi guys(goes on top of a chair)watcha making(gasps) cookiedough(takes a handfull and eats it

vk's;no,no

Oakley : it needs more SUGAR.

Lonnie:There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair! Midnight snack, huh? What you guys making?

Mal:Nothing special. Just cookies. Oh, no, no!

Carlos:Wait, wait, wait!

Lonnie:What? I'm not gonna double dip.

Evie:Feel anything?

Mal:Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?

Oakley:MORE SUGAR.(tries to grab the sugar but lonnie stops her and picks her up)

Jay:Hey, there.

Lonnie:It could use some chips.

Jay:Chips?

Mal:And those are...

Lonnie:Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group.(puts Oakley down )(Oakley grabs the sugar and shoved it in her mouth)

 Lonnie:Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies? Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and... why are you all looking at me like that?

Mal:It's just different where we're from.

Lonnie:Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought... Even villains love their kids. Oh... How awful.

Mal:Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams.

Lonnie:Good night.

Mal:See you tomorrow. Okay, boys, cookie sheet. Evie, oven.

Evie:yes ma'am

Outside the kitchen

Oakley:Lonnie is the word spinning or is it just me

Lonnie:okay lets get you to bed(she laughs as she picks her up)