Part 9

Oakley covers her before mal and ben almost kids but she fast uncovers them.

Audrey:Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date.(she about to kiss him and evie covers oakley's eyes just in time)

All:Whoa!

Ben:Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?

Mal:Yes!

Ben:She said yes!

Jay:Let's go, Ben. The whole team's waiting for you.

Ben:Yeah.

Mal:Bye.

Announcer:What a victory. What a day for the Auradon knights, finally winning back the trophy after so many years.

Mal:I feel really sorry for Audrey

.Evie:You do?

Mal:Yeah.

I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself.

Evie:I guess I am kind of talented.

Mal:You are definitely gifted.

Evie:Thanks, M.

Oakley: you're the best princes i ever met(Evie laughs besause she knows she isn't a princesse)

Evie:Thanks oak but im not  princesse

Oakley :yes you are,because you're mother married a kings so that make you a princesse

Jay:Yeah, yeah!

Announcer:And there he is. Jay, the most valuable player. How do you like that?

Chemistry Lab

Mr. Deley:Looking for something? Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code. It will be my recommendation that you are expelled

.Evie:Mr. Deley, I...

Doug:But that isn't fair. Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... Whatever it is.

Evie:It's called a magic mir...

Doug:You're not helping. Stop. Maybe she needed another pencil.

Evie:Actually, I was...

Doug:Really, don't help. Please.

Evie:Please.

Mr. Deley:Well, If you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop.