part 10 descendants II

the cruise ship

Dj:All the ladies in the housePut your hands up in the airAll the fellas in the placePut your hands up in the airLet me see youbreak it downLet me seeyou break it downLet me see youbreak it down(music)

photographers:Evie, you look beautiful! 

Evie:-Thank you so much.-

photographers:Did you design the barrette?It's beautiful, isn't it?

Evie: Uh, no, it's not my creation.Many of the hair accessories this evening are by a fabulous new designer,"Dizzy of the Isle."

Isle of the lost

Dizzy:That's me! I made that!Eeeee!

 granny:Knock it off! 

Dizzy:I'm sorry, Granny!

the cruise ship

Fg:Jane!There you are, my dear.Well, everything looksbeautiful, my love.But we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts. 

Jane:Mom, I have a date. 

FG:A date? Really?Do you have a date, too? 

Carlos:-Yeah.-

FG:Really? 

Jane:Yeah. Mom. (she and Carlos hold hands)

FG:Bippity boppity.

 Lumiere:The future Lady Mal!You work it, girl. 

Evie:Whoo!-Yeah, Mal!-Mal! 

Beast:-Hi.Hey,Ben and Oakley are on the way.-

Mal:Okay.-

Belle:And you look beautiful. 

Mal:Oh, thank you. 

Belle:I know we wereshocked at first,but you-- you are exactly what Ben needs.And Oakley also needs you in her life

Beast: And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions.

 Evie: -Hi. 

Mal:-Hi. 

Evie:How are you? 

Mal:Uh, sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up. 

Evie:Yeah? Okay. That's okay.Look, we're right here with you, okay? 

Mal:Okay.

Lumiere:Princesse Oakley of Auradon (Oakley comes out and walks down the stairs and kneels)

FG:(puts a tiara on her head) And now i pronounce you Crownd princesse Oakley of Auradon(taps the wand on her shoulders and everybody claps)

Oakley:hi

Mal and evie: hi

Oakley:my dad is on his way but i kinda feel something is gonna happen because he acted different towards me before i came out.

Evie:don't worry nothings gonna happen.(Oakley goes to her grandparents)

Belle:hi sweety

Oakley :hi grandma hi grandpa

 Lumiere:King Benjamin! 

Oakley:Whoo! 

Evie:Go get him. 

Ben:Mal, I wish I hadtime to explain. (Uma comes out and Oakley gaphs)

Oakley: I knew something was fishy(she wispers)

Ben:I'm sorry.It all happened so fast.Something happened to mewhen I was on the Isle with Uma.A connection. 

Mal:What are you saying?-