Part 3 decendants II

Mal and Evie's dorm:

Chad:What about peacock feathers? Yeah, I bet you nobody's gonna have those at Cotillion.

Evie:Chad, when I look at you, all I can think of is... "king."

Chad:[gasps]

Evie:And fake fur... Uh-huh. ...fake fur says it all

Doug:Loud and clear.

Jay:[enters] Amphitheater in five!

Chad:Why did the coach make him captain instead of me? I'm obviously better. "King Chad," though. I do rather like that. You know who else would like that?

Evie:Who?

Chad:Audrey.

Evie:She would.

Jay:Chad, let's go.

Chad:I'm coming. Yeah. Oh.

Jay:Chad, let's go.

Chad:I'm coming. Yeah. Oh

Evie and Doug:Not a lot of there there.

Evie:Someone's obviously having some trouble dealing with his break-up with Audrey.

Doug:Yes. I've been doing the numbers.

Evie:Yeah?

Doug:And after we collect from all the girls for their gowns and Chad's cape...[shows her the amount of money she earns]

Evie:Wow! No wonder people work. What am I gonna do with all this money?

Doug:I think in the next few years, you could buy that castle you always wanted. That way, you wouldn't need a prince.

Evie:You're right, I don't. Because I have you.

Auradon Prep: Lockers

Ben:Hi, Mal

.Mal:Hi.

Ben:I have a little surprise for you.

Mal:Again? Wow. That's like every day now.

Ben:Or every other day. The even dates. Because you're... even more perfect than I thought.

Mal:That is me. I am perfect.

Ben:Come on, let me spoil you. You didn't have a lot growing up.

Mal:We managed.

Ben:Hey, didn't you donate that to the museum?I thought Oakley told you?

Mal:Is that still in there? Um, I got to get to class. I really don't want to be late.

Ben:No. You come this way. First off... Ta-da!

Mal:What?!

Ben:You like it?

Mal:Ben... does an ogre like cheese puffs? This is amazing! It's purple. I didn't get you anything.

Ben:You're taking me on a picnic with all my favorite foods, remember?

Mal:No, that's Thursday.

Ben:It is Thursday.

Mal:No, it's not.

Ben:Yes, it is.

Mal:No, it's not.

Ben:It is

.Mal:I knew that.

Ben:I mean, if you don't have it, that's fine.

Mal:No, no, no. I was fully messing with you. I knew it was Thursday. I just have one more thing to go bake, and then I am all yours.

Ben:Well, what about class?