part 2 decendants II

Mal and Evie's Dorm

Mal:Oh! Okay, Evie, I cannot breathe.

Evie:Well, you can breathe after Cotillion.

Mal:Well, I sincerely doubt that. I have at least 20 more events directly behind it, and I can't even remember what a single one of them is.

Oakley:Impeccable.I can help you with them.

Mal:Evie?

Evie:Hmm?

Mal:Do you ever think about what we'd be doing if we were back on the Isle right now?

Evie:That's funny. Ah! Look who's on TV.

TV:As the royal couple continues their tour of the kingdom, they dined with Aladdin and Jasmine. Six months ago...

Mal:Yeah.

TV:No one thought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last.

Mal:Yeah. No kidding.

TV:Mal must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion... when she will officially become a Lady of the Court.And princesse Oakley crown princesse.

Mal:Read it fast at lightning speed. Remember everything I need.

Oakley:I know Mal's secret to fitting in, and dad wouldn't like it one bit. Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already?

Mal:Oak, you remember what I was like before .I mean, I was a complete disaster.

Oakley:Well, personally, as your friend, I strongly believe that this spell book--

Mal:Ah!

Oakley:It belongs in the museum, along with Evie's mirror.Right E?

Evie:yeah of course

 Oakley:Don't give me the face. Put the pout away. Mm-hmm. You know I'm right.

Mal:You don't ever miss running wild and just breaking all the rules?(turns to evie)

Evie:Like stealing and lying and fighting?

Mal:Yeah!

Evie:No!

Mal:What?

Evie:Why would we? M, come here. Look at where we are. We're in Auradon! And we're Auradon girls now.

TV:Since Mal revealed her love of strawberries, she has received hundreds of cartons from her admirers. Here she is enjoying a cozy bite...

Evie:See, this is the land of opportunity. We can be whatever we want to be here. So, please,

let's just leave the past in the past, okay? Besides, I mean, look at the shoes. Look at them.

Mal:Mm. Severe.

Oakley:Yeah.......severe

Aurdon Prep

Female #1:Hi, Jay.

Jay:Hey.

Female #2:Jay.

Jay:Hey, what's up?

Female #3:Hi.

Carlos:Why do you torture them? Just pick someone to take to Cotillion already.

Jay:I'm going solo. That way, I can dance with all of them.

Carlos:Ah! You're the expert. Um, Jay... if you were gonna ask someone, what's the best way to go?

Jay:Listen, all you got to do... is look like me.

Carlos:Oh, ha-ha.

Oakley:no Carlos ,you just gotta be brave and ask them

Jane:Mal.

Carlos:Hey, Jane.

Jane:Hey.

Carlos:I was wondering...uh... if you liked the.... carrot cake last night.

Jane:I had the pumpkin pie.

Carlos:Oh, cool. Um, uh--

Jay:Smooth.

Evie:I have an opening for a fitting at 3:00. Who wants it?

Lonnie:Me! Sorry.

Evie:Perfect. I'll take you later.

Jane:Mal?

Mal:Yes?

Jane:I hate to keep bugging you, but the decorating committee needs more answers. So, as much as I hate to, um... you know, um...

Mal:Bug me?

Jane:Right.

Mal:Yeah, Jane, I would love to. I just have to get to class.

Jane:You know, just nod if you like it.

Mal:Okay.

Jane:Chair swags. Entry banner. Twinkle lights. Napkin design. Table bunting. And you still haven't picked the party favors yet.

Mal:Honestly, Jane, whatever you think--

Jane:I mean, we can do chains, key charms, pen toppers. I kind of love the pen toppers, but, I mean, we can do all three.

Mal:[Mal's eyes flash green] I say pen toppers.

Jane:Yeah?

Mal:Yeah.Jane:You won't regret it.

Mal:Okay.

Oakley:Mal......you ok?

Mal:yeah,im fine just the stress you know?

Oakley:i get it you're getting to be the lady of the court wich is a big deal

Lonnie:I can hardly wait to see what your wedding will look like!

Mal:Me, too. Wait! What?!

Jane:The Royal Cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged.

Evie:I knew it!

Lonnie:Well, everyone knows it.

Oakley: Or well most of the time is when the eldest child of the king or queen gets to get crownd as crown princesse or prince.

Mal:I didn't know it! How come nobody told me that? Is my entire life just planned out in front of me--

Ben:Hi, 

Mal.Lonnie, Jane and Evie:Hi, Ben.

Oakley :Hi daddy

Jane:Oh, oh. Quick moment.

Ben:Uh...J

ane:All right, they're almost finished with the surprise for Mal's big night. Snow White, Belle. But the one Oakley designed for Mal is my favorite.

Ben:Make sure her eyes are green. [to Mal] Uh... see you later.

Mal:Okay.

Jane:Which green should they use?(shows him the diffrent shades of green

Ben:Uh... This one.[picks the darkest shade]