FINALLY Agreeing

Sam and Dean had just arrived at the bunker and wanted nothing more than to sleep. Sam and Dean reached for their gun a third time that night when they saw a man in a black trench coat and eyepatch sitting in a chair.

"No need for that gentlemen," he said rising to his feet. "What the hell is up with all the 'gentlemen' talk?" Sam questioned. "Look, I don't care how formal you try to be, we're not interested! So you can go tell your boss to go fuck himself," Dean said. "And get out of my house." Fury took another step closer to him. "Mr. Winchester, I am the boss," he spoke.

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?" Dean asked sarcastically. "Mr. Winchester, I am aware of the little tattoo removal problem you recently had. I am also aware of the monsters you've unleashed with it. Dean and Sam both became uncharacteristically quiet. "I figured you might like some help."

"Thanks, but we've been doing just fine," Dean spat. "We have all the help we need." "Mr. Winchester, one angel is not enough. And I'm not sure where your little demon friend stands after his tousle with Castiel," Fury said. Both men stiffened. "How do you know about that?" Sam asked. "There's a lot of things I know about the two of you," Fury answered.

"Okay get to the point," Dean said. "My point Mr. Winchester, is that you need a team."

"We already have one. S'called Team Free Will," Dean retorted. "A team should have more than three people," Fury countered. "I have a team. I figure if you taught them how to fight against the supernatural, this nightmare will all be over soon."

"What's this 'team' of yours?" Sam asked, earning an astonished look from Dean. "The Avengers." Dean let out a laugh, "Yeah, and I'm Batman." "Whatever you say," Fury said. "Follow me gentlemen. The helicarrier will take you to the tower." Dean stopped walking.

"Do we have to fly, cause I mean, we could always take my Baby. It's not that far right?"

"I assure you Mr. Winchester that your car will arrive in New York safely." "New York! Dean exclaimed. "I swear if there's so much as one scratch on my Baby I will-" he was cut off. "We are aware of how much you love your car, so I made to see to it that your car gets the utmost care."

Sam sighed, "So I guess we're going to New York." The director showed one of his rare smiles, "Glad you finally agreed."