CHAPTER 19

Guys, I'm feeling really down because even though people have read the chapter, they didn't meet the target for votes and comments. That's why I didn't feel like posting further, but there are some readers who are supporting the story. And I've posted just for them, and I'll continue to do so. Because they've shown me importance, so they're important to me too. But I hope that other people will also support me like them and vote and comment. So, I'm not setting any target; just vote if you like the story.

Hope you like the chapter ❤️

                 ~~•••••{{{()}}}••••~~

"what?! She was supposed to come after three days, right? How did she arrive today?" Mamta exclaimed. "Bua, what should I do with those sacks now?" Rajat inquired.

"All the sacks have been loaded onto the truck, right? Just park that truck in the courtyard for a while. As soon as they enter the house, ask someone to move the truck out," Chandra suggested.

"And you, bahu rani..." Chandra glanced towards Ruhi.

"Remember not to speak too much in front of your grandmother-in-law, and what happened here today, forget about it or...."

"Mom, she doesn't even speak to you, what will she say to grandma?" Veer interjected, cutting Chandra off.

Seeing his son taking his wife's side, Chandra rolled her eyes .
"Alright, alright, let's go everyone, and you, princess, go to the kitchen and tell everyone that they have to cook the same menu that was planned for three days later," Chandra instructed. As soon as Chandra spoke, Ruhi nodded and headed towards the kitchen, while the rest gathered near the door, waiting for the arrival of the senior lady.

As soon as the heavy iron door opened, a car entered the Thakur Mansion and stopped right in front of the door. As the door opened, an elderly woman wearing a white saree stepped out. Her white saree had light cream-colored circular designs printed on it. She had draped her saree straight and pinned her pallu to her head. There was a white tilak on her forehead, and she wore a necklace of pearls around her neck and gold bangles on her hands. This was the senior lady of the mansion,Thakurain Abhilasha Singh, whose wrinkles and anger were clearly visible on her face. Despite her old appearance, no one could ignore or overlook her aura.

"Amma ji, welcome" Chandra approached Abhilasha and touched her feet.

"How's everything here, bahu rani?" Abhilasha placed her hand on Chandra's head.

"Everything is fine, Amma ji, and now that you're here, everything will be auspicious," Chandra said.

"I haven't come alone this time,"

Abhilasha tapped on the car window, and a man emerged from the other side of the car. He wore a mint green shirt and cream-colored trousers, with a gold watch adorning his wrist.

"Mera naati bhi iss baar mere saath aaya hai," Abhilasha said.

(My grandson has also come with me this time,)

"Oh, Virat beta? How grown up you've become!" Chandra exclaimed.

"Pranaam, Mami," Virat touched Chandra's feet.

(Greetings auntie)

"Finally, you're here, ammaji. You made us wait so long," Mamta rushed and touched Abhilasha's feet.

"Look, I was eagerly waiting for your arrival. I even prepared all the welcome preparations," Mamta performed the aarti for Abhilasha.

"Your mother does a lot of overacting," Prakash whispered into Rajat's ear and he nodded.