five.

As much as I was enjoying my time with Rose, Lando and Austin I couldn't help but feel nervous about the weekend.

Knowing that all of the boys were gonna try to look for me, maybe I shouldn't have said it would've been fun to tease them with pictures of me in the groupchat.

Stop regretting everything you do in life, live a little.

"Aurora-?" a girl spoke. I was with my back against her, looking out the window in the living room. Watching the small birds flying around from tree to tree.
"Yes?" I answered, turning to Rose. Her brown hair was up in a messy but gorgeous bun.
"The boys won't be back for a few hours, Lando has practice and stuff. Want to go grab something to eat?" She smiled, pointing at her phone.
"We could order in- oooooor we could go out, drink some wine and have some fun?" One could see how excited so got at the thought of drinking wine with me, it was something we've always talked about.
"We could go out- yeah it sounds fun" I chuckled a bit, fiddling with my fingers.
Ever since Lando told me to live a little, I've been trying my best. Really, what more can I do?

Rose gasped, and I jumped a bit as she did. I wasn't ready.
"WE SHOULD DRESS UP! We're GOING OUT BABY" she jumped out of the sofa and grabbed my hand, dragging me to my wardrobe.

"White? No black? No- hm- blue? No" She was looking through my wardrobe, picking out something for me to wear. I was on my phone texting Charles to help me out of this situation, but he was probably practicing, just as Lando was.

"How about red?"
"Hm?" I looked up from my phone, she held up a dress that I have never seen before. I'm pretty sure that was a dress she had brought from home.
"Come oooon, try it on please" she pleaded and tilted her head. I groan as I get up from the bed she so politely had asked me to 'stay' on. I held it close to my body. It was a gorgeous color, not gonna lie. And it was a gorgeous dress.
"You should be wearing this, not me." I stated giving the dress back.
"Too bad I bought it for you and not me" she smiled, I chuckled a bit in disbelief.
"I haven't bought you anything"
"You inviting me and meeting me was the best gift I could ask for"
"You're so cliché" I took the dress back and started putting it on.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around.
"Oh wOOOw" her eyes widened, taking her hands to fix small parts of the dress.
"Look at YOU" she clapped her hands a bit as she squealed in happiness.
"Don't you think it's a bit too much for- going out-?" She gasped at my comment.
"You're totally right! You should save this one. For a special occasion" she raised her eyebrow and then whispered something low I couldn't really hear.

We spent the next hour deciding on what to wear and fixing ourselves.

The two of us already downed a bottle of champagne when we finished.

/~\

~members only groupchat~
10:52 pm

Nosey Rosey: did I hear anybody say girls night?

Annoyin-Austin: !!!!!!!! WHAT

Mr Saturday: oh to be a girl on girls night🥲

Lan NoRizz: you're telling me you managed to get her out of the house??? AND getting her drunk? Tell me your waaaays Rose

Nosey Rosey: liquid courage in the form of champagne!

Annoyin-Austin: when are you guys coming back home?

Miss Anonymous: did you guys change my name again?

Oscah Picasso: no

Nosey Rosey: we'll be home late!! don't wait up for us🫶🏻

Charlie LeCunt<3: oh wow

Miss Anonymous: hi Charlie, how was practice?

Danny Rizziardo: Charlie????? What I miss?

Miss Anonymous: I did not mean to send that here,  please ignore my message. thanks bye.

Lan NoRizz: HOW drunk are you?

Nosey Rosie: when the drink startw to taste like I should make out with the girl in front od me

Annoyin-Austin: oh god, not the drunk writing

Carlie LeCunt<3: do we need to pick you guys up?

Miss Anonymous: nice try!!

no <3

Oscah Picasso:

Lan NoRizz: I SAID STOP