1-10

☆ 2. Chapter 1 Traveling like a kite

Chapter 1 Traveling Like a Kite At

7:00 a.m. Beijing time on Monday, October 21, 2013, Li Shizhen pressed the alarm on his phone, got up and washed up as usual, and then woke up the other three people in the dormitory one by one. Amidst all the tangled turns, confused sleepy eyes, and complaints about sleeping for a few more minutes, Li Shizhen said calmly: "Today, the squad leader organized a trip to Pengxia Reservoir. Yesterday, she said that those who were late would have to go to Student Day."

The other three He just let out a scream at the same time and quickly rolled off the bed. Who doesn't know that your department's Student Day is real? Weird, especially their class. Under the leadership of the Queen, the class president, they tormented the boys without tormenting others. The year before last, men dressed up as women and walked on the catwalk. The handsome boys with small frames were better. They could put on makeup and wear skirts. She has a bit of a European and American model-artist look. Those who are already big and thick have deliberately chosen the brightest and most revealing clothes, which is called a torture to the audience's eyes. For the specific image, please refer to Ruhua in Xing Ye's movie.

Last year, I was cosplaying a certain anime, and I painfully satirized a certain teacher's class. As a result, seven of the eight people on stage failed the class. The lines were so sharp that passers-by were worried. The teacher couldn't catch the screenwriter, but he could still catch him. Not an actor? This year, I don't know what weird ideas are waiting for me, but the key point is, before the roles have been chosen, these lousy kids came up with more ruthless ideas, and when it came time to cast them, they ran faster than the others. By the second year, those who had been persecuted would come up with more cruel ideas, while those who had not been persecuted would come up with more cruel ideas that had nothing to do with themselves, just to make fun of them. This is called not doing anything but not dying.

Three pairs of misty eyes looked at Li Shizhu with a wave of jealousy at the same time. As a class grass and even a tie grass, Li Shizhu was real. Good luck, he is not on the blacklist of being tortured every year. In the Queen's words, the whole class is just a facade, so it's better to be merciful and don't destroy the class grass in the hearts of juniors and juniors. The image of a male god. What has not been said is that if Li Shizhu continues to live in this situation of yin and yang, our class will really turn into a women's army. Programming, girly, presentation, girly, cheating with the professor, or girly. ! Although the number of people in the class is basically 1:1, but in terms of momentum, it is really a women's army, moving forward~~~~~Of course, Li Shizhen does have this capital, and the National Mathematical Olympiad gold medal was recommended to this school, if he had not been selected by this department The admissions teacher deceived this "Taiwan Balm" major. He should continue to let geniuses look up to him in the mathematics department, with various A+ credits, so that the second-place students have no desire to challenge at all; at various evening parties, piano and flute There's no problem with soloing. What's even more speechless is that you, a prince-like person, can also play guitar, an important prop for boys on campus to hook up with girls. It won't give people a way to survive; sports, etc., basketball and so on are in the department. It's no problem for him to be a point guard for the team. When there is a football match without a forward or something, he doesn't feel any pressure. Often, even the opponent's girls will scream for his goals when he appears on the court. do not have.

Generally speaking, this kind of perfect non-human being will always have some character or personality flaws, but not this one. It seems that he was born to interpret what it means to be perfect, to be kind and friendly to his classmates, to be respectful and polite to his teachers, and to be helpful. With a correct outlook, even if you are always first, you are still diligent. Even if you occasionally play Dota and watch football games, you can still go to bed early and get up early without delaying your morning exercise. How do you think this makes us mortals live? !