81-90

Chapter 81 Fight to the death

The

size of the white tiger is far different from that of the terrifying beast. It feels like a cat biting an elephant, or an adult elephant. Even the terrifying giant beast that was so crazy and unafraid of pain suddenly looked up to the sky and howled when it was bitten on the back of the neck. Once upon a time, they were the masters of this continent, the top predators, but today they were killed by these ant-like attacks. The creature provoked frequently, and it even lost its mate. Now this little guy dared to ride on it and bite its vitals, as if to vent all its anger and hatred. The terrifying beast swung around desperately His body, that wild posture, seemed like he was risking his life. He even kept hitting the big tree next to him with his back, trying to attack the white tiger in this way.

The back of the terrifying beast was covered with thick feathers. The skin under the feathers was hard and protected by thick fat. Even with the white tiger's bite force, it could not bite too deep. Under this violent shaking, the white tiger's body He went back and forth in the air to help, and was almost thrown off the body of the terrifying beast a few times. The Terror Beast crashed into the big tree several times. If the white tiger had not adjusted its position in time, the Terror Beast would have crushed it into a ball of flesh on the tree.

Li Shizhen's heart almost stopped when he looked at the tree, but he couldn't stop moving. The white tiger was here to meet him. If he stayed still on the tree at this time, the white tiger's move would be completely in vain. This place is far from the ambush point. Not far away!

However, the next moment, Li Shizhen immediately changed his decision.

The crazy struggle of this terrifying beast seemed to have consumed too much energy. It finally stopped and panted heavily, and thick white air spurted out from its widened nostrils. Both Li Shizhen and Bai Hu thought that this terrifying beast was tired and felt relaxed. After a while, it suddenly exerted force and swung hard. The somewhat relaxed white tiger was thrown straight out and hit a big tree hard. Countless snow flew down. The fear beast, which was only aroused by the white tiger's attack, rushed forward fiercely, and was about to step forward to step on the white tiger who fell on the ground!

Li Shizhen stopped and shot the javelin in his hand again!

A howl sounded like the eruption of a doomsday volcano. The terrifying beast seemed to remember who was the biggest enemy that caused it to lose its partner. It stared at Li Shizhen with bloodshot and red eyes, and a second javelin was inserted into its body. , but there was a kind of stern determination in its expression. This giant beast no longer paid attention to the white tiger under the tree and accelerated towards Li Shizhu, completely ignoring the bleeding wounds on its body. This kind of sacrifice at all costs The ferociousness makes the already terrifying beast's combat power even more extraordinary.

Li Shizhen looked at the white tiger that had climbed up. He didn't dare to stop and quickly jumped to the next big tree.

Behind him, the tree just fell down. This terrifying beast used the power of its accelerated running to break the tree in one fell swoop!

Li Shizhen's heart was beating wildly. He didn't dare to look back and he didn't have time to look back. He could only be thankful that the trees in this forest were dense enough.

The white tiger climbed up, adjusted its pace, roared, and once again used its strength to jump on the back of the terrifying beast, but how could the giant beast, which had been attacked by the same trick, not be on guard? It suddenly took half a step back, turned around, opened its mouth and bit down hard!

The white tiger made full use of the feline's flexibility in mid-air. He twisted his waist and closed his legs in the air, and then managed to avoid this fatal blow. The distance between the mouth of the terrifying beast and his body was only a hair's breadth!