91-100

Chapter 91: Cooked

The moment the rope was broken, the boiling air suddenly became silent, and then became more violent. All the orcs burst into laughter, unable to restrain themselves at all.

The innocent Miss Brachiosaurus was finally attracted a little attention by the loud noise behind her. She slowly turned her head and looked around. She didn't see anything special (delicious), so she continued to slowly turn her head and continue. Went to eat.

Miss Brachiosaurus: Hey, I can finally eat it. Happy, click, click, click. The females laughed so hard that their stomachs ached when they saw Miss Brachiosaurus' cute reaction. Everyone seemed to finally understand the deeper meaning of the mascot, which is probably responsible for making everyone laugh. It's a magical species that laughs and doesn't feel it at all, haha.

Li Shizhu held his forehead deeply. As expected, mascots and other things cannot be seriously expected to work. Li Shizhu's expectations were also too high. The plow was too wide and too deep, so the rope was broken. It's really not unfair. That's all, as long as the mascot can make everyone happy, let's let the beasts do the physical work bit by bit.

After the corn seedlings were transplanted, the females were also asked to join the team to transform the swamp. After Li Shizhen released Miss Brachiosaurus back into the forest, Bai seemed to have other plans. He summoned the males and stopped letting them go to the swamp to transform. The team seems to have other arrangements.

Li Shizhen believes that Bai has his own plan. Now his patrol team is well integrated in all aspects, and even a few newcomers can participate in the operation. He must have his own plans this time. Although Li Shizhen only has females here The work progress has slowed down, but there is no need to worry. The corn has been planted anyway, and as long as God is kind to him, this guaranteed food will be available.

Although the females worked slowly on the canal platform, after a few days, the rudiments of the thousands of acres of fertile farmland in Howling Valley could already be seen at the foot of the slope. The flat pieces of land were separated by field ridges and canals, and were occasionally dotted with dots. There are several towering trees, and it is a pastoral scene.

This is what the orcs see when they come out of the tree house every morning. They rely on their hard-working hands to change the environment and their lives little by little. Life will not be more exciting than this.

Moreover, even if the females are a little less efficient, it is not without benefits. They work much more meticulously than the males, and there will never be any hard rocks left in the flat land. Moreover, they must collect the species that Li Shizhen told them to collect without damaging the roots.

Li Shizhen said that the most important species to pay attention to are lotus and rice. Lotus is easy to say. After all, lotus leaves are more distinctive. Although there are no flowers in this season, it is still relatively easy to distinguish plants that look like this. Rice is a scam. When it is not flowering and earing, Li Shizhen cannot tell whether it is rice or weeds, let alone guide the females to distinguish.

In line with the principle of never missing out, Li Shizhen prepared a large swamp in the nursery area to support these suspected species, and only waited for the earing to see whether there was primitive rice in it.

Like today, Ran brought a lotus flower to Li Shizhen and A Hu. Moreover, although there were only a few small leaves, the wrist-thick rhizome dug out from the bottom made Li Shizhen think that it was probably a lotus. .

Ran handed the rhizome dug out from the mud to Li Shizhu. He didn't understand why Li Shizhu wanted this thing. He watched Li Shizhu's movements with wide eyes.