31-40

Chapter 31: The Fierce Grassland

One man and one tiger came to the puddle. Li Shizhen lit the stove and boiled some water. He scalded a piece of soft and clean animal skin. Then he took out the purple hibiscus powder he made a while ago and took a look. After the remaining water became warmer, he filled a bamboo pot with water and motioned Bai Hu to lie down on his side on the bamboo bed, exposing his wound.

With the orange sparks, the long gash looked even more ferocious. This white tiger seemed to be in really good physical condition. After the violent activity just now, the wound actually closed slightly, with only a small amount of blood still seeping out. out. After Li Shizhen rinsed his hands with water, he began to clean up the dust and blood around its wound, carefully avoiding the wound.

Bai Hu seemed to move itchingly because of this slight movement, but was held down by Li Shizhao. However, the wiping movements on his hands remained gentle, and he did not stop until the large areas of hair around him became clean and tidy again. .

Then he opened the leaves wrapped with purple hibiscus powder, picked some and sprinkled it on the white tiger's wound.

The white tiger was lying there on its side. As its body rose and fell slowly with its breathing, its blood oozed out slightly and was mixed with medicinal powder. When he saw the big blue eyes looking back at him eagerly, Li Shizhen stroked its forehead softly. : "Let's lie here tonight, don't go back to the tree."

Bai Hu moved his head, as if rubbing his palm, and the velvety feeling passed through his palm, and Li Shizhen felt that his The palms of my hands felt a little itchy and seemed a little warm. He retracted his fingers, and the strange feeling just now disappeared.

Li Shizhen turned around and cleaned the animal skin, and began to clean up the blood and dust on the white tiger's head, mouth, and chin. Occasionally, the white tiger would be scratched too much and would scratch him with his claws, and his head would move to one side to avoid it, but it was not in the way. Due to Li Shizhen's insistence, it could only lie there. It wanted to express that this small wound was nothing at all, but looking at Li Shizhen's attitude, it could only keep making low "ouch" sounds while avoiding it. He protested in a loud voice, without any dignity at all. Instead, he seemed to be acting coquettishly, or like a big cat helplessly indulging the owner of the fish lips.

After changing several basins of water, Li Shizhu wiped the big cat's head and body clean except for its lower abdomen and lower body. The big cat refused to let Li Shizhu touch the hair on its abdomen. Shizhao looked at it curiously and vaguely, remembering the last time he put it in a ghillie suit, so it was a sensitive part?

As for the area under it, it's better not to let it get up. If the wound breaks open again and requires stitches or something, he may not be able to fix it.

Li Shizhen finally wiped the pads of its four paws with clean animal skins one by one, and the entire cleaning work was completed. "Okay, go to sleep." He patted the big cat's slightly wet head. By the way, he scratched its chin. The big cat that was licking its fur suddenly licked his hand. Li Shizhen's movements suddenly froze. It was so strange tonight!

He quickly withdrew his hand, but the wet, prickly feeling seemed to linger on his skin. Li Shizhen was a little confused by his strange feeling about big cats tonight. Usually one person and one tiger seemed to have been together for a long time, and some intimate movements seemed normal. After experiencing such a thrilling scene today, they felt closer to each other, as if Some other feeling was invisibly amplified, clearly stirring.

He shook his head to get these things out of his mind and began to pack up today's weapons and prey.

Looking at the large ghillie suit in his hand, the ghillie suit smeared with blue ling fruit is really powerful. It seems that the pterosaur didn't notice the ambush position of the white tiger at all today, but what's going on with the tooth marks here?