61-70

Chapter 61 The Origin of the Valley

Seeing them slowly climbing up the ridge, many old people came up to them happily, and Li Shizhu also followed.

Only then did Li Shizhen notice that among the people who came back, Bai Hu seemed to be dragging the most things. However, when he glanced over, he was even more surprised. Apart from Bai Hu, the remaining seven or eight people were all in animal form, and some of them were in animal form. There are tigers and snow wolves. However, looking at their appearance, some of their furs are stained with dark weather, and they are obviously old. They are panting when they climb up, or they are lame on one foot, unable to walk, or injured. With one glance, he could only judge the situation ahead by turning his head sideways.

However, looking at the prey they brought back, there were not only baby elephants, but also many antelopes and the like. The people left behind in the valley sympathized with the hard work of going out and stepped forward to take the food. The baby elephants were also placed on a sleigh like a sled. The thing was dragged into the valley. Seeing the smiling faces of the elderly and children around him, Li Shizhu couldn't help but feel sad.

He had long noticed that although this valley was beautiful and peaceful, it was also too closed because of the heavy snow surrounding it and few living things. Although the plants were luxuriant, there were no large animals in it. The barbecue he ate every day only came from the valley. small animals such as rabbits.

The staple food of the orcs should still be meat, as you can tell by looking at the white tiger, but because they stick to the valley, the staple food is only plant fruits and the like. Probably only the children and the wounded like Li Shizhu will have some meat for every meal. So they worked hard to bring back some meat, which made everyone old and young so happy.

This old and frail team had to go through so many twists and turns to bring back such a small amount of food safely.

Thinking of the hardships he had gone through when he came here, compared with them, fear was nothing. Li Shizhu patted the big cat that ran towards him. The white tiger stretched out his head and rubbed Li Shizhu's forehead affectionately. He didn't care about his excitement. They hadn't seen him for a long time and he missed Bai Hu a lot.

He stretched out his hand and scratched the white tiger's chin, tidying up the white tiger's fur that was a little messy with snowflakes when it climbed up. Then he looked carefully at the big cat. The big cat obediently stretched out its paws, stretched out its tail, and exposed its belly to cooperate with Li. Shizhen checked and found that the two of them were too involved in the interaction for a while. After all, Li Shizhen often showed the big cat's wounds like this in the past, and he had long been used to it.

They didn't see the little tigers and wolves squatting on one side with their mouths wide open, revealing their pointed canine teeth, which couldn't be closed. 】, and more Amu and Apa smiled ambiguously and said nothing. Who didn't have a young age? 【Ambiguous eyes flying around】.

Li Shizhen found that this white tiger only had a few scratches on its front legs, but it seemed to be a little fatter? He reached out and touched the white tiger's belly. A layer of fat showed that he was really fat. Li Shizhu's sadness and pity were instantly washed away. This guy would definitely not treat him badly. He probably ate while hunting. .

Li Shizhen pulled the big cat's ears to indicate that the examination was complete. He happened to have just asked for some medicine from Yang Apa. He would treat the big cat's wounds later.

Bai Hu turned over neatly, flicked his tail, and gently rested it on Li Shizhen's waist.

Li Shizhu: →_→