101-108

Chapter 101 Engineering

Bai frowned and said: "What?"

Li Shizhu explained very quickly: "That's a volcano. Don't you think it's strange that the snow peak has warm weather all year round? That's because there is a furnace-like structure under the mountain. , the water vapor and vibrations emerging now are precursors of an explosion. If such a thing happens, even the stones will be burned into fluid, and no one within a radius of dozens of miles can escape. They must evacuate as soon as possible!"

Bai was shocked: "Are you sure?"

Li Shizhen: "Originally, I thought that the volcano should be dormant, but would not erupt. Who knew there would be such signs? Plus what they said, it's probably not wrong. You..."

Bai looked confused. Ning: "I'll go back immediately and bring Apa and the others down. A'zhu, I'll leave this place to you."

Li Shizhu's expression showed hesitation and reluctance: "You...be careful and must leave there as soon as possible. Get as far away as possible." The safer it is." He couldn't say anything to stop him. They were the elders who saved him and raised him and watched him grow up. Even if the volcano might erupt at any time, he would never stop Bai Bai from letting him go. Being able to suppress all worries in his heart allows him to go forward without any worries.

Bai immediately stopped hesitating and only used his whistle to notify the four people in charge of patrolling, Mo, Li, Xiao and Yong. Li Shizhen saw that he had made up his mind and was already arranging things, so he immediately went to prepare the takin cart. After all, the journey there was a certain distance. Bai was a tiger, and his endurance was not that good. If he wanted to go quickly, he would still take the ox cart.

Bai gathered the team at the other end, told Mo Heli and Mo Heli about some recent arrangements, and told him to ask Li Shizhen if there was anything he was not sure about, so he called Xiao Heyong, and the three of them immediately went to Li Shizhen to prepare. With a good car and simple food, he set off immediately without even having time to say goodbye to his female.

Li Shizhu frowned and sent Bai Yuan away, thinking carefully about the remaining things. It was right for Bai to let Yong and Xiao go together. After all, their three Apa Ammu were all on the snow peak, and the other males only knew them. The three people left for something, not knowing the seriousness of the matter. Li Shizhu had no intention of spreading the news. After all, many males from the tiger and wolf tribes and their relatives were still there. If the news spread, I'm afraid that It will cause chaos. At this time, Howling Valley cannot withstand such changes.

Mo Heli was stopped by Li Shizhu. He asked carefully about the current arrangements of the patrol team. Before leaving in vain, only two people, Mo Heli, were assigned to take charge of one team each and take turns patrolling the surrounding areas. The original expansion and sweep were Pause for a moment, everything is focused on the stability of Howling Valley.

After listening to this, Li Shizhen pondered for a while, and only asked them to pay close attention to the movements around the Howling Valley, and even asked them to set up a sentry post at the highest point behind the Howling Valley to pay attention to the abnormalities in the northern sky at all times. Any signs are to be reported as an emergency using a whistle.

He really had no way of guessing the scale of the volcanic eruption. Logically speaking, they had traveled so far when they moved down from the mountain. Howling Valley was at least hundreds or thousands of kilometers away from the Snow Peak, so it shouldn't have been directly affected, but he really Worrying about the situation on Bai's side, it would be good to know about the outbreak as soon as possible. Moreover, there is no guarantee that gas, volcanic ash, etc. will not have an impact on Howling Valley during an eruption, so measures must be taken at any time.