Chapter 5

After a 40 minute drive from the airport we reached our hotel.  Cam parked the car in the parking lot, then we grabbed our bags from the trunk.  We walked up to the front desk.

"Thank you for choosing Florida Suite!  How may I help you?"

Cam spoke up first.

"I'm Cameron Dallas here for Magcon."

"Ah yes,  here we go.   Your in room 103"

She handed us our room key  with a big smile.  Cam grabbed the key and made his way towards the elevator. When we got in he pressed the 6th floor button.

"So how many people share a suite?"

" Everyone shares the same suite."

"Really?!  No offense but isnt kind of hard to get some privacy."

"Trust me Sky it'll be fine."

"Okay."  I mumbled under my breath.

The elevator beeped as it reached the 6th floor.  We walked down the big hallway till we came to room 103.  Cam stopped in front of the door and took the room key out of his pocket.  I could hear boys laughing and yelling inside the room.  Cam scanned the room key and the door unlocked.  Butterflies filled my stomach as we slowly entered the room.  Cam entered,  everyone ran up to him and gave him a bro hug.  I followed Cam into the Suite.   As soon as I walked in everyone stopped talking and turned all of there attention to me.

"Guys this is my sister Skyler!"  

"Zayummm!"  someone said with his mouth wide open.

"Taylor!  That's my sister!

Everyone's mouths were wide open.  They were speechless.  I felt my cheeks turn a deep red.  Cam grabbed my hand and said,

"Come on sky ill show you where were staying so you can unpack."

I nodded my head and me and Cam started walking up the white marble stairs.  I can feel everyone's eyes on me as I followed Cam to our room.  he opened the door and walked in.  The room was amazing.

"Do you mind if we share a bed, because Nash is going to sleep in the other one."

"Yeah its fine."

" Well i'm going to leave you to unpack.  Feel free to come down anytime you want."

"Okay."

Cam went out the door and closed it behind him.  I put on my Beats by Dre and started to unpack.

~Cam's P.O.V~

I closed the door behind me and walked down the marble stairs into the living room where everyone was sitting down talking.  I plopped down on the couch next to Shawn.  Everyone immediatly stopped talking and looked straight at me.

"What?"

Taylor spoke first.

"Dude, you never told us your sister was so HOT!!"

"Hey!"  I warned Taylor.

"So.....is she single?"  Carter asked.

" Yeah, but she just got out of a really bad break up, so don't try anything."

"Okay..Okay."  he said as he threw his hands up in surrender.