Chapter 10

"I don't know.  Can we just be friends for now?  To see if I can still trust you."

He looked up at me.

"  I would do anything to be with you.  and if it means to be your friend to earn back your trust then- then I will.  For you and our relationship I would do anything."

Tears filled my eyes.

"Thank you." I said faintly In a whisper voice.

He pulled me into a hug.  I'm not going to lie I felt comfortable in his arms.  He pulled back and kissed me on my cheek.  I smiled.

"I missed that smile so much." he said

" So when are you going back home"

"I don't know.  I wasn't sure how this would turn out.  Do you mind if I stay here for a few day?"

"Sure." 

He smiled at me.  

"We probably should go tell everyone your okay." He said grabbing my hand and heading towards the door.

He turned the knob and opened the door to reveal all the boys tumbling in the room. They were listening to us.

"I think they already know." I said with a chuckle.

*********************************************************

(Shawn's P.O.V)

After Spencer ran after Sky, they didn't come down for a while.  So we all decided to go check on them.  We walked up to the room.  We heard talking so a couple of us put our ears to the door.

"Do you mind if I stay here for a few days?"  Spencer said.

"Sure." Sky responded.

WHAT THE HELL.  She was letting this piece of shit stay here after he cheated on her!  Are they together again?  Surely she wouldn't be that stupid to trust that tool with her precious little heart.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened and I fell into the room.  I quickly got up and brushed myself off.

"I think they already know." Sky said.

"Know what?"  I asked.

"That me and Spencer made up."

I looked around all the guys faces were surprised and filled with anger.  

"Wait.  Your dating again! I said obviously mad.

"No. Were just going to be friends until I feel I can trust him again."

A little relief brushed over me but I was still mad.

"He's going to stay here for a few days."

"Okay.  But he's sleeping on the couch."  Cam said he looked mad.

***************************************************************************

(Skyler's P.O.V)

All the boys looked disappointed and mad as they went to their rooms.  Spencer hugged me goodnight and went down stairs to the couch.  I got in bed and covered myself with the blankets, soon after Cameron did too.  Nash was sound asleep snoring his heart out.  

"Sky?" Cam said 

I turned to face Him.

"Yeah?"

"You really going to get back together with him?"

"I don't Know.  If i trust him.  Maybe.  Your not mad on my decision are you?"

"Sky I trust you to make the right choice.  I just don't want to see you get your heart broken again.

With that he turned around and went to bed.  I was thinking about what he said, until I drifted off to sleep.