ѕιχ

วαηєℓℓє

"Thank you sir for the offer but since it isn't exactly for first years, I guess I'd go when it's time". I replied him.

Immediately, I began blaming myself for missing such a great chance because of my pride. I wonder what great people would be there and how much of a great experience it'd be but I couldn't have him do things for me, really wouldn't want to burden him.

I stood there expecting a response but nothing came, he just stared blankly at me. Not wanting to spend any more time with him, I excused myself.

"If that's all, I'd like to leave sir". As I left, I could feel his eyes on me.

Something about him just kept confusing me. One minute he could be the nicest human on Earth, and the other he could be really rude and annoying but why is it that he was all I could think of.

Hadley was waiting outside the studio for me and smiled teasingly once she saw.

"Was it a continuation of earlier?" She teased me.

"What earlier?" I replied, playing pretence. The moment from earlier came back to my mind. How I felt shiver down my body when he placed his hand over mine, and when our eyes met, my heartbeat doubled. For a moment back there, it felt like he was going to kiss me right in front of everyone.

"Look at you turning into a tomato and you are still pretending". Hadley said.

I scoffed! "You play too much Hadley"

"Oh, wait until I tell Whit everything". She said.

Whit was going to blow this out of proportion, put weird thoughts on my head, and sincerely, I had enough in there.

"You would not tell Whit any of these".
.
.
.

"Damn! That Prof is so into you". Whit squeaked after having heard all the details of today from Hadley.

I sat in my bed glaring at Hadley as she spilled everything, I really didn't want to make a big deal of all these than I already am. What if I thought he liked me but end up being wrong. He insulted me last night, calling me all sorts of things, and today, he was super nice.... His actions are confusing but I just couldn't help but notice a force pulling me to him.

"I think he is teasing her, I don't know". Hadley replied to her.

"He is playing the push and pull, it only makes things more fun". I wished I could wipe the silly smile on Whit's face!

"Oooh.... I wish I could switch major, should I? I need to see that Prof and all of these moments". She wouldn't stop whining and grinning. One would think she was the subject of this matter.

"Can you both stop? Have you forgotten last night so quickly? How I wish Hazel was here to knock some sense into your brains". I shot at both of them!

Whit rolled her eyes. "She's gone to see...." She immediately stopped as though she was just about to divulge a secret.

"To see what?" Hadley asked

"Or who?" I added

Whit looked between us, she seemed to be considering something but eventually shook her head "Nothing... It's nothing" she said, waving her two hands.

Hadley and I exchanged looks, we knew it wasn't nothing but we didn't push further.

"By the way, we've got an invite to a closed-door party. I heard only the elites would be there and it is one hot party!" Whit said with so much excitement, she was grinding her hip as she said the last part.

"I'm so in". Hadley bubbled.

I wasn't sure if I should attend this party, I wasn't one to go partying, especially not a hot party as Whit put it.

Their eyes both darted to me, expecting me to say something... Yes? No? I wasn't sure.

"I don't think...."

"You are so going and that's on periodt". Whit said not even allowing me to finish. Well, I guess I was going to this party.

We spent most of the night preparing for this party and through it all, Hazel never returned. Not that she'd fall into peer pressure like me, she would never attend a party tagged hot! At least that much I knew.

Whit wore a strapless, red dress that stopped mid thigh, she paired them with silver heels, clutch and accessories. She did her face so beautifully and added a little curls to her hair. I must say she looked so beautiful.

Hadley also wore a dress, it was my first time seeing her in a dress. It was a black, long dress with a very high slit. She paired with silver as well and had her ginger hair fall. She looked like a totally different Hadley.

For me, Whit lent me a silver, shining dress. It was a tiny strapped, cowl neck dress. I could see almost all of my breast and I wasn't sure if this much cleavage wasn't too much. My dress stopped right beneath my ass cheeks, I should remember not to ever bend tonight, else I'd have all of my ass on display.

I had my hair packed up, revealing my nice neckline and did a little make up. I paired my silver with black heels and gold accessories, most of which were Whit's.

"I feel a little too exposed here". I complained, pulling my dress lower but it only exposed my breast more and vise versa.

"Honey, you look hot and beautiful! I'd be falling at your feet if I was a man". Whit told me in an overly exaggerated manner.

Yeah, I bought it and in no time, we were out of the door. A beautiful limo picked us up, courtesy some of Whit's friends.

There was Pat, Collins, and Damien. The three has gotten their own party started in the limo with a bottle of champagne and were so delighted to have us join them.

"Damn Whit! You look beautiful". Collins commented as we helped ourselves into the Limo.

"More like hot! Come give me a kiss baby". Pat said, her hands widely opened to welcome Whit in.

I watched Whit go over to her, with Pat hands around her waist, their lips locked into a kiss. To say I was shocked seeing Whit kiss a girl was an understatement.

Pat pulled whit into her laps as their kiss got even more passionate, their hands locked in each other's hairs, forgetting the rest of us existed.

What was more shocking was Collins grabbing Whit's hair and kissing her as well, while Pat retired to fondling with Whit's breast. All I could do was stare blankly like
What the fuck was going on?

"You'd get used to it, those three always got something going whenever they are together". Damien told me, seeing the shock on my face.

"It's fucking hot, I must admit". Hadley said, watching them like she wanted to join. And I was like gross.

Damien was busy laughing at me expression, he definitely caught that I wasn't a fan of all these.

"Why not focus a little more on me?" He suggested, and oh, I did.

𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒉𝒏?
𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒚, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍? 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒃𝒆?
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆.
𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.

𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆! 𝑨 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑷𝒐𝒗 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆!