ѕєνєη

нαԃℓєу

I wouldn't lie, I thought it was hot. I've always had this fantasy where I got in a threesome with a hot guy and a hot lady and here they were, not having a care in the world that we were watching.

Pat's eyes suddenly met mine, and a knowing smile appeared on her face. She let Collins have Whit to himself and strode over to me.

No, no, no, was it happening? Was I finally going to have it? But wouldn't it be weird? Whit was my roommate, if I got into this, I'd be having sex with her and her friends.

No, this wasn't happening.

"Wanna join?" Pat asked, her finger trailing the bare skin my dress slit left, as she was already on her knees, waiting for me.

I could feel shivers down my spine, my insides were tingling but I had to hold back. All eyes were on us, Damien watching in amusement, Janelle seemed disgusted, even Collins and Whit had now focused on my, hope glistening in their eyes.

"We are here". Damien finally called out and that was my saving grace.

"I have to go". I said, immediately getting up.

Damien and Janelle came out after me while the rest three stayed back.

"Aren't they coming?" I asked Damien.

"They have to finish now, don't they?" He replied, taking Janelle's hand in his, he made his way inside.

Looks like they did hit it off already, I guess it was just me for the night. Maybe I should have said yes earlier.

As we got inside, the party was already raging. It was filled with bunch of people getting drunk, making out, some were even having sex in the open.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I muttered.

วαηєℓℓє
This wasn't the scene I pictured, it looked more like a sex party! I turned to Damine shaking my head but he simply laughed.

"Come on now princess, trust me a bit". He told me.

I stared at his 6ft figure, I wouldn't lie, he was handsome. He had an amazing ocean eyes, his skin was spotless and the way his lips curled everytime he smiled, laughed or smirked. He's done all that already in one night.

His body was as built as rock, I was sure he worked out. Someone, I kind of liked when his hands were on me, like when he held my waist, guiding me into the party.

"I don't really know you". I told him.

"Come on, I'm not going to bite". He said jokingly "Except you want me to".

I was short for words at his subtly flirting. Maybe I could trust him a little though. I followed him as he guided me to a little corner of the party. It was quieter than most parts, just a hot girl twerking on the table and guys spraying their money on her.

She wore a quite similar dress to mine, except hers was black and she didn't mind her exposed body. The guys kept slapping her ass and her breast as they plastered money on her body. They surrounded her, all hoping to get a hold of her and I shook my head at them.

"This is much better than the other parts of the party". Damien told me and I nodded in agreement. "You see, you could trust me".

I smiled, maybe I could.

He got us a cup of something, I wasn't sure what it was but it seemed safe to drink, and we kept talking. He was a student at my school and was also an art major.

"I can't believe I never saw you". I told him, my words begining to slur from drinking too much of what he gave me.

"I did see you though. Late to first class uhn?" He said, making fun of me.

"I overslept, goodness!" We were both laughing, both of us already drunk.

"You really should stop drinking". He warned, attempting to get the drink from me.

"I'm good, trust me!" I refused.

"Are you?" He asked in response but I was only silent. My eyes focused on his, and his focused on mine awaiting a response that never came.

I could feel his face inching towards mine and I wasn't sure if I should let him. I felt his hand grab my bare thighs as he came closer. My senses finally started functioning again, no, I didn't want this.

"I'm sorry". I said, trying to get his hands off me but they were so firm. He let his hands wander even more, inching closer to my inner thighs.

"Damien stop". I told him, my eyes turning. I was too drunk for my own good.

"I know you want this". He whispered to me but I didn't, I just wanted to get away from him right now. He was too drunk himself!

Out of nowhere, someone ripped his hands off me, I felt sudden wave of relief to have him away from me.

"She said to stop!" I heard that familiar voice bark at him. Was I dreaming?

"Professor Brooks?" I asked trying to see his face.

"Let's get you out of here". He told me, carrying me bridal style out of the godforsaken party.

As the cold wind hit my skin, I shivered but was a little sober than I was earlier. I could see his face clearly now and he looked so angry and worried.

"Professor, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

He opened the passenger side of his car and helped me sit.

"I could ask you the same". He shot back at me. Why was he pissed exactly?

Slamming the door shut, he went around the car to the driver's side, slammed the door close again causing me to shriek.

He inches closer to me, his face dangerously close to mine. His eyes lingered on mine and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me until he grabbed the seatbelt.

"Am I being a burden yet again?" I asked him, making him stop all of his movements. We were still so close, my heart was thumping in my chest. His eyes rested on mine yet again and I could see something in them, I just wasn't sure what it was.

"No, I shouldn't have said that the other day". He finally responded, going for the seatbelt again.

The proximity between us was making me feel so hot, I could imagine his lips on mine, his hands on me. Something I've wanted for a while now.

A moan escaped my lips as I imagined making him stare at me in surprise. It was then I realized that I did moan out loud. Once again, we were staring at eachother and I had to bite my lips nervously, I wasn't sure what to do now, he must think I was a freak of some sort.

"Don't you know when you bite your lips like that, it turns me on?"

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈!
𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑰𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.
𝑯𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.

𝑶𝒉, 𝒘𝒆'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔.