тєη

วαηєℓℓє

If you keep following Whit's advice, she'd eventually lead you into a burning fire and watch you burn to ashes.

Yeah, he did help me but it was awkward enough to even see him not to talk of sending him a message.

"Just a thank you". Whit urged, excitement on her face as her crazy self couldn't wait to watch things unfold. I turned to Hadley who for some weird reasons have been in agreement with almost everything Whit said all day.

"It's only proper to thank him". Hadley told me.

I sighed and picked up my phone, searching Professor Brooks, I typed out my message.

*Thanks for last night*

Out of nowhere, Whit took my phone from my hands. She clicked her tongue and shook her head, staring at my typed message.

"You are no fun Janelle". She said, typing away on my phone. I snatched my phone out of her hands only to see the message had sent.

*Thanks for saving me last night, you are my knight in shining armor! 😍 I owe you one... How could I ever repay😉*

"Wtf Whit! This is..." I wasn't sure of the word to use... "I swear Whit... What's all the..." I was busy stuttering when the message came in.

*I'd do that again and again... Btw, how about dinner tomorrow?🥹*

I was blushing like a fool, staring down at my phone. What was I going to say? Should I? Should I not?

Whit and Hadley were busy making fun of me, I could've sworn I saw Whit's hand gliding on Hadley's leg in a rather flirty manner. Maybe I was wrong but the flush on both of their faces got me confused.

What was going on here?

"What did he say?" Hadley asked, trying to cover up. I gave them both one more suspicious look and decided to let it go.

"Asked me out to dinner". I said nervously, a part of me excited but most of me was very nervous. Thousands of what ifs were going on in my head.

"Perfect! I can't wait to dress you up!" Whit beamed, she was already out of bed and surfing through her wardrobe.

"Dude, I have clothes. Besides, I don't think I should go". I said unsure.

"You don't..." Whit turned to Hadley, frustration evident in her face. "Get this bitch's head working... Why would she not go?"

"I think, maybe, just maybe it's better to keep a safe distance from the Professor. This never ends well". Hadley said, finally making sense.

Whit rolled her eyes and retired to her bed. I didn't know her obsession with the Prof and I. As much as I was beginning to like him, he was afterall still my professor.

My phone beeped, causing my heart to skip a beat. I was too nervous to check his message, what could he have sent. I closed my eyes and began opening it slightly, to peep at the message.

*You owe me, remember?*

"Why did you even tell him I owed him".

"Baby girl, just go for it!" Whit said, it was her final words before taking her hands off it. I turned to Hadley who simply shrugged.

It was just me to make my decision... Should I go or not.

.
.
.
It was exactly 12:11PM when I walked into the class, the professor was busy introducing the course when her eyes met mine.

"I hate lateness!" She shot at me angrily. I simply apologized and found a seat at the back, since the front rows were occupied.

She went on about art and photography while I took a few notes. I was so engrossed in the class that I didn't realize his presence.