тωєℓνє

วαηєℓℓє

"You are so not doing this today". Whit insisted, as I was about spending my Saturday in bed.

Since what happened in the Prof's office, I haven't been out of my room. I wasn't sure what to think exactly, he kept giving me the green lights. Maybe I read the signals wrong, maybe he was just being nice.

"Fuck that Prof, I just want to punch him in the face". Hadley said.

I was curled up in Hadley's bed, as I didn't have the strength to climb up to mine. I had been sleeping in her bed since Thursday.

She sat beside me, watching with concern like a mother looking after her sick child.

"I'm good, really!" I assured them, they didn't buy it. I wouldn't buy it either.

"Get out of that bed first" Whit insisted.

I thought of all the things I could do if I got out of bed and only one thing came to my head-Arts studio.

"Fine, fine... I'd head to the studio then". I told them, dragging myself out of bed.

"Yeah, go paint your heart out girl". Whit cheered me, both of them glad that I was finally getting out of bed.

I had my bath, threw on a pair of cargo pants, a hoodie and a pair of sneakers. Grabbing my art tools, I bade then goodbye.

Did I expect to get this hurt by the Prof? Hell no!

I never even knew I liked him this much. I had gotten so absorbed into the thought of him liking me, that I just can't seem to accept the opposite.

Heartbreak hurts like a bitch.

It was great to breathe the fresh air outside my dorm room, as I strolled slowly towards the studio with my ears plugged, Ruth B's mixed signals playing.

The studio was empty when I got there, I literally had nothing in mind but I knew an inspiration would come. Just as I was about getting started, my brush dipped in black paint, the door to the studio opened.

My heart skipped a beat as I prayed so hard that it wouldn't be the Professor.

"Janelle?" I heard that familiar voice.

I've never been so happy to see Damien. "It's you!"

"Were you expecting someone else?" He asked, looking back to see if anyone was coming.

"No, I just wasn't expecting you". I replied. It came to my mind that I was kind of not on good terms with him but maybe he could be a good distraction from the Prof.

"Still mad at me?" He asked, trying to make a cute face.

He actually was very handsome, I noticed it the night of the party but for some reasons, he seemed more appealing. His boy shorts gave me a good view of his legs, they looked strong like that of a sportsman. He wore a free dark blue top that made his skin tone even more pronounced.

"Let's say your sins are forgiven!" I replied to him, a smile appearing on his face as he sat next to me, observing what I was up to.