ηιηє

αѕнєя
I heard her screaming from inside the room, I was busy getting ready for my class which I already was late for. I had spent most of the morning fixing her breakfast which was a hangover curry soup.

I was in just my briefs when I heard her, I hurried down to the guest room where she had slept.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her, completely worried.

She was pacing in the room, her right hand to her forehead like she was busy thinking about something. She jumped on hearing my voice, her eyes widening as they lingered on my naked chest.

Oh, that was true, I was close to being naked!

"I was in a rush when I heard you scream but you seem fine". I told her.

She managed to nod, looking away from me. A smile played on my face, knowing my bare body affected her. Who wouldn't it affect anyways.

"You can hear up the soup on the table, I have a class to lecture by 1pm". I informed her since she didn't seem like she would say anything.

I left the room and returned to mine, got fully dressed in a black shirt and a black pant trouser, black belt and black shoe. Yes, black was my signature but sometimes I opt for grey.

I looked through my set of wristwatches, it was quite funny I had that much since they were all practically the same. Picking one of them, I adorned my wrist with it and exited the room.

Janelle was busy forcing the soup down her throat when I returned downstairs. The frown on her face made it so evident she didn't like it but still ate it.

"Hangover curry soups aren't exactly the best uhn?" I asked as I made my way down the stairs.

"Is this my punishment?" She asked in reply, I couldn't fight back my laughter.

"Do you find it funny? I guess I was right". She added, pushing the plate away from herself. "I'm out of here".

She made her way towards the front door but stopped as though she remembered something, she turned back and said "Thanks for last night by the way".

"Anytime". I replied. "And oh! You can't take the front door".

She seemed confused but shrugged, she headed for the attached elevator door and tapped it open. That was my cue as I immediately got in with her.

"Let me drop you off at your dorm Miss. Norman".

"Oh, I can absolutely handle myself Prof". She replied confidently.

I scoffed. "Like you did last night?"

Not to break her confidence or anything but could she really handle herself? I didn't want to have to see something similar to what I did last night. Seeing how I almost ruined the poor boy's face reminded me of how jealous and possessive I could get.

I didn't want to reveal that part of me, at least not to a lady who was my student. There was just so much on the line, her admission in fact.

"Sir, I could've handled the situation. It's not like he was going to rape me". She replied with an eye roll, I could sense a little bit of attitude from her tone.

"You never can tell with these boys".

"Then I should've been scared being alone with you in this huge house all night... Especially when I was drunk". She shot at me.

I took a step closer to her and watched as she backed away, we repeated the same movement until she had her back to the wall and I was dangerously close to her. Our lower halves were attached, it made her a little more nervous. Her eyes wandered from mine, she stared at anything but my eyes.

I bent slowly towards her, a playful smile on my lips as she held her breath in. "I wouldn't dare touch you.... Not when you are drunk!" I whispered in her ear.

The elevator opened right on time and she hurried out.

"Come on now, let me drop you off".

She kept staring out the window as we drove down to school, the drive was silent, not exactly uncomfortable but I could tell something was on her mind. I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing flirting with her.

One second I want to stop, and the other, I'm doing the exact opposite, it's fucking annoying.

Finally, we got to the dorm and she got off without a word. Was she feeling awkward around me now? Was it my fault?

Asher Brooks! Get your fucking head straight.

.
.
.

วαηєℓℓє

I ran all the way to my room once we got to the dorm. I know I should have thanked him, I know I shouldn't have left that way not considering how it'd make him feel but maybe he shouldn't have said what he said in the elevator or in his car last night.

What should a girl think if he keeps saying things like that. I might begin to think he was into me, hell, I might even start falling for him.

He helped me clean up my mess in the studio, took me to dinner, punched a man for him, let me sleep in his house and still made me a hangover soup. No one has ever made that for me.

It was him however who punished me, called me a burden, couldn't help with my bags. He was all shades of good and bad, maybe that was what made me like him more. How could he annoy me and make my heart skip the same time.

There was no way I was falling for the professor!

Hadley and Whit had their attention fixed on my as I ran in. They were shocked to see me run in but more curious about last night.

"Bitch spill". Typical Whit.

Well......

"No freaking way!" Hadley said.

"What... So y'all didn't do it?" Whitney was always way ahead of time! Like why would I do it with the professor?

"And why should we?" I asked her. It was more of a rhetoric question but, she had answers. Just the answers that got me thinking.

"Because he basically said you turned him on and also that he'd touch you if you weren't drunk". Yes, her answers that got me thinking.

Was that really what he meant?

"Damn! Now if you put it that way... I'm not sure what to think anymore". Hadley said.

"The professor wants her and he isn't hiding it.. S.I.M.P.L.E simple!" Whit literally spelt it out for us.

The professor wants me?