єℓєνєη

αѕнєя

The day was so slow, I couldn't wait till 8pm when Janelle and I would head out on our date.

Date!

I wanted to tell her it was a date but I wasn't sure how she'd feel about it, it's been only a few days but it's felt like forever. Ever since the day I met her, I had liked something unexplainable about her.

When she arrived late to my class on the first, watching her cheeks flush with embarrassment felt so cute to me. Watching her face flat in the studio when I had punished her, an excuse to be with her. She looked even the cutest when she was drunk at my house. At the party, I wasn't expecting to feel so jealous seeing her with someone. It made me insecure to see that he was someone her age. Remembering the look on her face when I had insulted her, damn, it broke my heart.

A lot had happened in just few days and I wouldn't lie, I wanted so much more to keep happening.

I thought about her jealous face from earlier today, it made me smile thinking she got jealous over me. I couldn't wait to tell her how I felt but what if she turned me down? What if she didn't like me in the way I liked her?

"Who is she?" I was brought out of my thoughts by Wendy. I didn't realize when she walked into my office.

"Who is who?" I asked her, confused. A part of me hoping I hadn't said any of my thoughts out loud.

"The woman making you smile this hard". She replied, I caught a glimpse of hurt on her face before it was immediately replaced with her usual playful smile.

Wendy Pierce was the first professor to embrace me when I had just started working. Others felt like I wasn't qualified while some envied me, most of all, a lot of them felt like I got in through my connections. Wendy however, supported me and befriended me, she made me feel less lonely.

She was so much of a good person that we immediately got pretty close. Being five years my senior and a years prior experience in the field, she guided me. She had also started out at a young age, although not as young as I was but she did understand what it felt to be treated as underqualified and unworthy.

"Smile?" I scoffed. "You must have been mistaken"

"You were deep in thoughts and smiling sheepishly". She insisted, this time looking even more serious as she tried to push me into talking.

There was no way I'd fall for it though and tell her I liked a student, she'd think I was crazy. Hell, she'd talk me out of it.

"It's no one, Wendy..." Her face brightened up once again, although with some elements of doubt, but she was practically back to her normal self. "Why are you here by the way?"

She adjusted her round glasses which I must say suited her oval-shaped face, she pouted her lips clad in red lipstick and batted her eyes.

"You need something?" I knew that look!

"Can you come around later tonight? I really need your help". She asked, adjusting her shirts but it only revealed more cleavage.

Sometimes I wondered if she does this on purpose or I was just over thinking it. I must admit, Wendy was a really pretty and attractive woman. She was slim and had a great dress sense but she was just like any other woman to me, except that she meant more.

A friend I'd do anything for.

"I have plans Wendy". I replied her, checking the time on my phone, it was still 4pm. I sighed!

"With her?" She asked, a frown on her face.

Why did the look she had remind me of Janelle's look from earlier today when she was-Jealous?

"Come in now, it's time to clock out... Can I help you with the stuff some other time?" I hated disappointing her but today, I had to.

"No Asher, it has to be today!" She insisted.

I sighed! Women can really be a lot of work.

"Fine, let's head to yours now". I suggested, getting out of my seat and packing up. This woman however, didn't budge.

"Not now, how about 9 or 10pm?" She asked.

If things went well with Janelle, I should drop her off before 10pm due to the dorm's curfew but heading over to Wendy's home after, was extra stress.

"What's so urgent anyways?" I asked her, trying to find an escape.

"Please!!" She pleaded, batting her eyes!

This woman!

"Fine! 10pm!" I told her firmly and she smiled, jumping up to give me a hug.

There was a knock followed by someone entering the office, but the familiar voice got my attention.

"Thank goodness you're still...." The voice trailed off as I was brought face to face with Janelle, a sketch book in her hand as she stood dumbfounded by Wendy hugging me tight.

I quickly pushed Wendy off, straightening my shirt. Janelle swallowed hard as she said "I guess it was a bad time... Sorry to interrupt"

I watched her turn around and leave, thousands of thoughts in my head. Why did it have to be now?

"Miss. Norman!" I called after her but she was long gone.

I looked at Wendy who didn't understand the situation. She was busy smiling.

"See you later then?" She asked.

"I'm sorry! I don't think I can make it". I told her flatly.

.
.
.

She wouldn't reply! I sent her loads of messages but no response, I was beginning to lose it. My car has been parked in front of her dorm for hours and it was now very dark. There was no way to get into the female's dorm, hence, no way to reach her.

I sent a last message, hoping this time, she responds.

It really isn't what you think, can you please step out and let's talk? 🥹

Two minutes turned into five and then eight, finally, my phone beeped. My heart was beating hard as I checked it out, hoping it was a message from her. Instead, it was Wendy trying to make me come see her. As I was about dropping my phone, the text came in.

I don't think any of that is my business Prof. And oh, I'm sorry but you'd have to take a thanks in return for your help.

I contemplated telling her it was her business, I wanted to tell her how much I liked her but I couldn't bring myself to. There was no way she'd believe anything coming from me that night. With a broken heart, I turned my car around and drove down to see Wendy.

I rang her bell once, resting my head on the door frame still unable to shake off the pain. Her door opened immediately like she had been waiting, to reveal her in nothing but a red, lacy nightwear.

My eyes lingered on her body, her boobs looking more perky than usual. There was way too much cleavage to keep my eyes off them. My eyes trailed down her body to her thighs, as the night dress was way too short.

I wasn't sure if it was because of her choice of clothing or the hurt I was feeling, maybe I was just too desperate to feel good but the moment I pushed myself off the door, I found my lips crashing on hers.

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏! 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈... 𝒍𝒐𝒍!
𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕.... 𝑯𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏?

𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆!!!!!!