єιցнт

αѕнєя

"Don't you know when you bite your lips like that, it turns me on?"

Damn, I shouldn't have said that. Where is your self-control Asher? Out in the wind, overshadowed by your attraction and lust.

I wanted to hold out longer, but what is fine is done. The words had been said, and I couldn't take them back, there was no pretending any longer.

She didn't say a word, just stopped biting her lips while she stared at me, waiting for my next action. I wanted to kiss her badly as my eyes fell to her lips again, but I knew better than that. I buckled her seatbelt and retreated from her.

With my back in my seat and my eyes on the road, I praised myself for my self-control.

We had now been driving for some ten minutes when Janelle suddenly realized we were on the wrong route. I guess she finally got a little more sober.

"This doesn't lead to the college". She said, her eyes shifting from the road to meet mine.

Did she forget the dorm had a curfew?

"It's almost 12am missy, it's way past your curfew". I spelt it out to her.

"Ohhhhh". She said, stressing it than necessary in a manner that made her look dumb. But as if something else came to her mind, she glared at me "And where are we headed?"

I couldn't hold back my laughter. Was she scared of what I could possibly do to her? Afterall, she was quite tipsy nd vulnerable.

"Mine!" I replied nonchalantly.

Her eyes widened, they looked like they could fall off their sockets any moment. "What? No way!"

"Trust me okay, would you rather we went to a hotel?" I asked her, it sounded even off to me.

"Hell no!" She yelled. "How many rooms has your house got?"

"Relax damsel, you are in safe hands".

She seemed quite uncomfortable as we headed to my house. I guess she suddenly realized how indecently she was dressed as she began pulling the hem of her really short dress. With her seated position, I could see the sides of her ass cheeks, her thighs glistering in the dark, tempting me to grab them.

I could feel my big man twitch at the thought of it. Relax bro, we were only thinking.

Soon we got to my house, I knew she'd be shocked but not that much, I mean I exude luxury, don't I?

วαηєℓℓє
After quite a long ride, we finally arrived at his house. I stood with my head up, looking at how talk the building was.

I grew up a huge house of our own, not some rented apartment in, is it called a condo?

"Look Prof, the building is going to fall on me". I shouted as I watched the building move in circles.

Professor Brooks laughed at me. "You are just drunk, let's get you upstairs".

So we got into the building but it didn't look like the main entrance, he unlocked the door with a code and it opened up like magic.

"Woah, woah!" I said in amazement.

The door opened to an elevator, was this like a private elevator? I know most penthouses have them but why does Professor Brooks have a private elevator?

We rode up in this fancy elevator that only went up, up, up, like a rocket ship to the moon or something. And when those doors opened, whoa, it was like stepping into a whole other universe!

The living room was, like, massive! Windows everywhere, showing off the city lights twinkling outside. Sunlight was pouring in, making everything blindingly bright. Chairs, couches, all big and plush, like they were giving me a big, warm hug.

I went on each one of them, bouncing while squealing. Professor Brooks just kept staring at me with a smile. I didn't even care if I was being a burden right now... Oh, he said he didn't mean it.

And there was this fireplace in the middle, crackling away. I swear, I could feel the heat from here, making me all woozy. I got up and went closer to it, kneeling in front of it, I held my hand out. I was quickly carried away from before it by him.

"Stay away from that!" He screamed. "I can't even take my eyes off you for a minute"

I pouted, he was boring, I just wanted to have fun. Then there's the kitchen, right there. All shiny and sparkly, like something out of a fancy magazine. Appliances gleaming like they were winking at me. And those counters, smooth as ice, or maybe marble. Pots and pans hanging like they were dancing on the walls. And don't get me started on those cabinets! So big, so inviting, like they were saying, "Come on, Janelle, let's have a party!"

As I made my way towards them, I was distracted by the outside! Oh, the outside Outside was this huge balcony. Plants everywhere, chairs and tables scattered around. And the view! You could see the whole dang city from up there! I felt like I was on top of the world, or at least on top of this building.

I made my way there but he was quick to grab me.

"Why not go to bed now, uhn?"

"But I want to see". I whined.

"You would, how about tomorrow?" He asked me like I was a three year old and I nodded.

With a sigh of relief, he guided me to a room. It was painted black with some tough of gold. The bed had black sheets as well but the head board was white. It looked so not my type.

"Can I have another room sir? I don't like this one". I demanded.

"Darling, please go to bed".
.
.
.

I hated it when my phone rang so early in the morning, people really needed to learn how wrong it was to call this early. Searching for my phone with my eyes closed, I grabbed it and picked up.

"Isn't it too early to call?" I shot at whoever it was without a care in the world. Hell,not could be my dad but do I care? He wouldn't even call me, so..

"12pm definitely isn't morning Janelle". I heard Hadley say from the other side of the phone.

What? It was 12 already?

"Whatever... why are you calling me when we live together?" I asked her, my voice so grumpy and a little raspy.

"Because you are not in the dorm yet!" She stated.

My eyes darted open immediately, where was I then? I was met with an unfamiliar room that was painted all black. What sadist paints their room all black?

Just like that, memories of last night came flashing. I couldn't believe I did all that, was I crazy?

No! I was just drunk. He'd definitely call me a total disaster this time as well. Don't you ever learn, Janelle?

"Fuck! I'm at Professor Brooks house!" I said in disbelief.

"What?" Hadley shouted from the other side of the phone.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒚. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈... 𝒍𝒐𝒍

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆, 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖.