chapter 9

Chapter 9

3rd pov

*28 years old*

"He was merely following our orders young uchiha. Don't hate us for it." The raikage said walking closer with killer bee at his side. His eyes were saddened yet determined. Naruto had set her down and walked over to stand with the current kage with Kakashi walking next to shizune.

"Don't worry child, we will do everything in our power as the five kage to save him. We owe him that much for saving us and our villages." The female tsuchikage said smiling. Kakashi had started laying out symbols in a line from each of the kage towards sasuke.

"We had all prepared for this child. We knew this day would come eventually." The mizukage said smiling towards Sarada. She was stunned to see so many people grateful towards her papa. It made her cry. Maybe she didn't have to say goodbye after all.

"He is a hero among the five great nations and a hero to the shinobi world and it is time for the world to know who among them sacrificed everything all the give them even a few minutes of warning, which in turn saved millions." Gaara said with all seriousness. "If it wasn't for his warning the sand would've been crushed by the akatsuki."

"Lord killer bee wouldn't be here today if it hadnt been for his warning to the cloud." The raikage Darui said crossing his arms getting ready for the ritual that kakashi was about the perform.

"He had killed several people for the mist." The mizukage said getting serious as well. They all had to give their all for this to work otherwise they knew it would be in vain. They as the five kage put their trust in him. "It's time for us as the five kage to repay a debt to the man we owe our lives to."

"He saved the stone from getting attacked by several akatsuki members by redirecting their attention elsewhere. We owe him not only our lives but the debt we owe couldn't possibly be repaid by saving his life only once." The tsuchikage said laying her hand on her hip. "After all how could we save a man who was noble enough to do all this and more for us? He's truly a hero among shinobi and I say every shinobi should strive to be like him."

"The world would be better if we had more shinobi like sasuke." Kakashi said as he finished. "He saved the leaf many times. I remember seeing his messenger hawk coming in a few days before we were attacked by several akatsuki. Due to his warning and naruto no one died then. He also saved us plenty of trips by giving away orochimarus hideouts and telling us that he eliminated the most vile shinobi of all time. He sent his hawk each time he killed a member of the akatsuki and he's killed quite a few. One of them being Deidara the one who attacked the sand." Kakashi said just then and it was obvious that everyone else was surprised by all of sasukes secrets finally coming to light.

Though when Sarada turned her head behind her she screamed and once more they knew that the enemy that had killed sasuke was back. "They're coming! Papa!" She screamed desperately in fear.

Though that wasn't what had even the 5 kage too stunned to move. It was the fact that they saw sasuke's ghost with two arms standing in front of his daughter.

"Don't touch my daughter. Filth." Sasuke said angrily in a ghostly whisper that everyone heard. The five kage were happy his soul hadnt passed on yet, which means they can perform the unsealing jutsu and save him. They knew this would happen so each of them had performed a kage sealing jutsu to seal a bit of his chakra away and when they unsealed it the best medical ninja could heal him and force him to wake up due to his chakra being activated once again.

"Papa! They're after Chocho!" Sarada yelled seeing her fathers ghostly figure. She didn't know why he was here. All she knew was that she was glad that he was still here to protect her. She didn't want her father to leave her just yet. "Save chocho!"

"Got it." Was all sasuke said before disappearing into his daughter and using her body to perform high level jutsu. They all saw his rinnegan in sarada's eyes and knew he was using her body because she was the only uchiha.

"Use me sasuke." Naruto said knowing it'll drain sarada of her chakra. He knew he couldn't use his doujutsu if he used his but at least it wouldn't tire out his daughter. After that sasuke flew into Kakashi and used his since his body was used to the sharingan. He had heard the kage speaking and didn't mind as long as they didn't tell choji he loved him.

"Sorry Naruto. But Kakashi has more experience with the sharingan and Tsunade needs you." They heard Sasuke's voice coming from Kakashi. And instantly they saw Kakashi with the mangekyo sharingan and the rinnegan. "Sorry Kakashi I know your not used to the mangekyo but The others wouldn't be too pleased if I used narutos chakra. As someone whos not used to the sharingan you know its effects on the body and it'll drain naruto." Sasuke spoke aloud explaining. "That ritual you have set up looks like it needs the current kage of the five great nations to perform. So neither you nor Tsunade can take his place."

And with that Sasuke allowed Kakashi to use his power to defeat the enemy as he would. And being Kakashi a former anbu knew how and with more power he was able to within minutes. Though without Sasukes doujutsu he wouldn't have been able to get it done so fast.

"Now that that's out of the way. Lets start this thing." Kakashi said exhausted collapsing to his knees as sasukes soul disappeared from him and from view. Though not before everyone heard "Please don't say that..."

"Sakura help me summon Katsuyu to help us heal him. Shizune! Ino! You were also taught medical ninjutsu. Start healing Sasuke and don't stop until he's back alive. We owe him that much." Lady Tsunade said seriously as she and Sakura had activated their one hundred healings marks and started healing Sasuke using her to try to get his chakra moving again.

"Let us be the road that guides him back to this life." Gaara said putting both hands on the ground and summoning all of his chakra and laying them into the sealing marks on the ground lifting the first seal of the sand.

"Let us be the light that guides him back that way he wont know only pain and suffering." Naruto said lifting the Leafs seal as he knelt and summoned all his chakra hoping this would help bring his friend back. He's seen him die once and he couldn't go through that kind of pain again especially if it was in the same situation.

"Let the gentleness of this world accept what you've done for us and be recognized as the greatest hero among shinobi. A hero to the shinobi world." The mizukage said taking the next stance releasing the mist's seal on him. As each kage performs this jutsu Katsuyu along with sakura and Tsunades help has started activating her healing and started to force his chakra to start moving.

"Let the world know the sacrifices you've made for the goodness of others including love, friendship, and kinship. You didn't deserve to be scorned and hated yet you took them all and bore them for the sake of your village. That is the highest form of pride a shinobi could have for his village." The raikage said finally taking his stance among the other kage.

"Let the world know that even in death you protect us. Be it due to your daughter or your lover or even for the sake of the mission that you still havent been released from, let us release you now sasuke uchiha from your mission as a rogue ninja. For the five great nations thanks you for your service to us and for your help in aiding us in the war with madara." The tsuchikage said with a smile as she took her stance among the kage.

"We as the five kage release you. Its time to come home sasuke uchiha!"

The five kage yelled in unison as soon as all seals were broken. That's when all of their power was being taken by the unsealing jutsu and transferred into sasuke. Sakura and tsunade as well as Shizune and Ino had almost collapsed from fatigue in healing him when the markings around sasuke started to glow. It was forcing sasuke back into his body. The reason he wasn't able to pass on was because he wasn't fully dead due to their being chakra laying dormant.

After the glowing settled down Katsuyu disappeared due to sakura and tsunade being out of chakra. The five kage collapsed to their knees from fatigue and they all thought it had been too late because not a single breath was taken by sasuke.