Drama

Ell's POV

Hannah had come into the cabin without knocking, into my room where I was still putting on pants.

So yes I did tell her to get out and to learn to mind her own. One thing led to another and I did snap, I told her about her constant mothering and nerve to get into people business all the time since she wanted to assume I hooked up with Gus when I told her I wasn't even in the cabin all night.

"all i said was to back off, fucking chill already. you think i give a fuck what Ben does ? what you fucking do ? you're gonna have to find something better to fucking blow me"

I wanted to rip into her, turning this whole thing personal. I could have just made the excuse that i was sick and just left them to deal with whatever the fuck plan she had.

I just watched as Ben stood in the door frame between us, I guess he was expecting some sort of petty cat fight.

Hannah didn't care, she was going to let me have her peace of mind, "you're being such a shitty friend, all I asked was for you two to be ready so we can make the most out the trip that I invited you to"

I remained quiet and went to walk upstairs.

"oh it's just like you to act brand new when someone starts putting it to you like you tried to dish out"

"no hannah you're just proving me right, arguing with me about plans you made" I turned back to her and walked towards her, walking her further out of the door frame. I started to get louder as I felt the words grow in hate, "with the cabins your daddy paid for, for the friends you begged to come with because you somehow didn't feel comfortable with a man you were practically already living with. We weren't even close friends Hannah, you came to my house after what that bastard did, not that it was any of your fault babe but I even had to walk you into that police office and finally put that fucker miles away from you. so don't ever try to say i'm a shitty friend when all i asked was for you to back off."

I sort of yelled the last few words as I slammed the door shutting both her and Ben out. I don't know how to take things from here, I tried to play it as reclusive and distant as I could. For what ? Just to have her yell and make things a big deal, she's being a hypocrite. Sure to say we weren't close is hurtful, but we both know we're not in each others lives as we once were.

I know I'll still be here waiting for her to chill and come back acting like this never happened, until it does. It's a pity cycle we keep looping.

I could hear Ben outside reasoning with her in his charm. I just made my way back into my room as I could hear Josh rolling off the bed probably only coming out to hear all the drama.

I shut my door, trying to finish changing. I slipped into some high waisted boot cut jeans that i tucked a spaghetti strap tank top into, a sports cut cropped hoodie, and my nike air max's. I didn't know how to wear my hair so i just kept a scrunchie on my wrist.

As i heard Hannah let out a yell outside, I looked out of the window to the left of my bed facing Gus' cabin. Dylan had tossed Hannahs body over his shoulder, carrying her towards our cabin.

Gus sat taking another puff from his lit cig watching the two make their way over to me. Ben tossed Gus his lighter back, walking away from him as im assuming he wanted to catch up to whatever Dylan and Hannah had planned.

I could only hope they weren't busy talking about me the whole time.

I could hear dylan taking loud steps up to my door, knocking.

"yes ?" i said standing looking at the door from the foot of my bed.

"i have an apology delivery" Dylan spoke for Hannah.