lets hang

I walked back to the cabin and slowly made my way upstairs.

I knew those two we're probably passed out from exhaustion, and in no way did i want to wake them. I creaked my room door and snuck in, closing it and locking it behind me.

I layed on my bed, I was in complete disbelief that Gus made a move on me. Hes attractive and nothing like the guys I've ever even considered being with.

Trust me I was ready for a change.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard my phone ding with the familiar snapchat ding.

Ben had texted me "sorry if our offer offended you and that you ran out of the cabin. I know we normally do this at his place."

I left him on read and sent him a picture of my middle finger.

I wasn't fully angry at the situation, but I knew if I pushed it off like it was nothing, they'd for sure try some other shit. god knows I'd rather die, than ever be asked to be in a threesome with my best friend and his psycho sex slave again.

I opened my laptop again and wanted to watch some x-files, but I became extremely bored.

I picked my phone up off the counter next to me and started scrolling through my instagram. The usual bullshit littered my feed; girls posting mirror selfies with their backs broken and guys spending another saturday with the boys.

I got curious and searched for Gus by his Lil Peep name. Instantly, his cute chick holding a knife profile picture came up. He had a large following and I thought it was really attractive that his page was unusual. Picture after picture, featured a silly picture of him with his friends and the occasional drug use.

I can definitely see Gus is the type of guy to do things without giving a fuck about consequences or even opinions.

I started getting a little nervous while contemplating on following him. I decided to be bold and just do it.

After a few minutes of extra procrastination, I was relieved to see he followed me back. However. I was shook when he DM'd me.

lil peep: hey, meet me by the lake ;)

Purely shook, I still managed to put a bikini under my large tshirt and booty shorts and slipped on my shredded old pair of Vans. I put my ziploc bag of goodies into a string bag along with a towel, then headed for the lake.

By the time I got outside, the sun looked like it was ready to set, but i was in no rush. Maybe it was the weed talking, but everything looked so pretty in the hazy sunlight.

I saw Gus standing next to a wooden picnic table. I heard the familiar ring of a bluetooth speaker connecting as he turned to meet my stare.

"finally, get your ass down here" Gus laughed as I admired his tattoo covered back and legs.

He got the speaker set and turned on "DHL" by Frank Ocean.

I followed the wooden steps off the grassy ledge into the sandy lakeside. Gus was now wearing some small swim trunks that came down to his mid-thigh. They definitely accentuated any curves that fit in the trunks.

"awe, you prepared some snacks" I teased standing next to him and looking at the crackers and gushers on the table.

he took a cracker to his mouth and said, "ya know, the munchies" he shrugged.

I swung my bag on the table, "speaking of munchies" I pulled out my towel then the bag of wrapped blunts.

"nah, I have some New York shit" he said handing me a packed bowl and a lighter.