hurry

10:00 am:

After what seemed like only ten minutes of sleep, I was quickly awakened by Hannah barging into the room.

"Wake the fuck up, oh my god, we have nothing packed and we're late" she yelled as she tossed a couch cushion at me.

I sat up in a panic and yelled back, "so much for being spontaneous!"

She stormed out, I could see Dylan follow behind her, trying to calm her down, "it's alright! We can get there in time for lunch, no big deal"

Hannah said nothing as she continued to storm through the house collecting travel supplies.

I rubbed my eyes and looked over at the swivel chair where gus also was just waking up to rub his eyes. He chuckled rubbing his face and rummaging through his hair.

I stood up and walked out of the room.

I should at least apologize for not leaving when I should have.

I followed the sounds of hannah complaining about the time and Dylan comforting her, "babe it's all good, let's leave in an hour and we can forget it even happened. I'll turn the clock back a few hours just for you."

His offer was taken well as I could hear her chuckle and kiss him.

I decided to turn around and just go back home and get a few things to leave. Obviously it seemed like the only thing that I could to make hannah less stressed.

I was startled to find Ben tower over me as soon as I turned. He simply took another bite of some leftover pizza and asked "rough morning?"

I rolled my eyes at him but grabbed his hand going towards the front porch.

Passing gus' studio I said we'd be back soon but I saw he had passed out. He must have been working all night. I shut his door so he didnt have to hear whatever Hannah and Dylan were up to and resumed to drag Ben to my car.

____

10:30 am:

I have never driven so fast in my development nor ran the stairs up to my apartment faster than when I was just thinking of Hannah's rage soon to shower down on us.

I got into the apartment packed some clothes, a towel, and a toothbrush. The essentials on this rushed trip.

I quickly changed into another outfit. I put on some short shorts, a baggy tshirt, my cutest pair of cat socks and my back Van flats.

I walked out of my room and got immediately angry as I saw Ben watching RuPauls Drag Race while eating a bagel.

"Bitch!" Was all I could manage to utter as I threw my bag at him.

He squealed as he rummaged to catch his bagel.

With a mouth covered in cream cheese he said, "calm down, I always have a bag packed i don't live here, dumb cunt." Then threw me his packed bag.

I tackled him playfully. I managed to steal a bite of his bagel as I held him down. I got off of him, grabbed my bag, and turned off the TV.

"You suck" Ben scoffed finishing his bagel

I moved to the door as he followed turning back to him, "and you swallow"

We hopped into my car again and made our way to Hannah's.

Before exiting the apartment complex, I saw gus walking on the sidewalk towards the apartments. I had to pulled over.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"What's up?" Gus chuckled realizing it was me.

"We were gonna go back to Hannah's, what are you doing?"

"I have to get some stuff from my apartment, I'll see ya back there" He smirked and started walking again.

"No wait, get in we'll take you!"

Gus stopped, shouting back "I got it"

I smirked and started driving in reverse.

"Ell, what the fuck are you doing?!" Ben said grabbing a hold of the dashboard.

I started driving at gus' pace

"Ell, I'm really okay!" gus said a little embarrassed.

"Get in or I'm going to jail gus" I laughed.

He stopped, sighed, and got in.

"Great, now he thinks you're a psychopath" Ben whispered.

Gus laughed, I shrugged, "it worked, didnt it?"

We drove back to gus' apartment building

"Awe, you remembered" Gus said getting out and running up.

Ben pulled out his phone and showed me a porn clip, "look at this real quick"

I laughed but watched, "pure talent" I said sarcastically.

In little time, gus came running out. "Go go go" gus yelled.

I didnt really move until he hopped in, "geez so urgent" I said putting on my seat belt.

"You dont understand, we need to zoom out" he said as i reversed.

As soon as I stopped to put the car in drive, a girl wearing nothing but sexy black lingerie matched with red heels came jogging out. She had smeared black makeup, probably from crying two minuets before. However, she definitely wasnt sad but angry now.

"Woah" was all I could say before I saw she had a knife in hand.

I pushed the gas pedal. I looked into my rearview mirror to see she had tried running for the car but instead thre the knife. I heard it hit the bumper.

"If it scratched, I'll pay just keep going" gus pleaded.

I kept driving.

"who the fuck was that?!" Ben looked back at gus.

"My ex, Layla"

I couldnt help but to bust out laughing. I was so glad the boys soon followed. I wasnt going to ask anything further about the girl, she probably was just another groupie.

Even if she was, I felt bad for her. By the evident pink car and playboy bunny sticker on the bumper, she's probably already convinced herself Gus ran off with some girl ready to repeat the cycle.

11:30 am:

Pulling into Hannah's house, I saw her car running.

I was terrified she would be waiting in her car to let us have it to how late we are, but she was barely getting out of the house.

"Let's go" Hannah said, with a huge grin making her way to the car.

Dylan hopped out of the car to open the trunk, "dont throw your shit in just anywhere! Lemme organize"

Ben and I handed him our things as he organized them. Gus simply laughed at Dylans work and shoved his bag into the trunk, knocking down the pile. The two started wrestling, the whole time I could hear gus laugh. Ben practically drooled next to me.

I pushed him, "gross"

I wasted no time in getting in the car where Hannah was already plugging her phone into the aux.

Looking back and reaching to honk the horn, hannah shouted, "get in this car or I'm leaving by myself"

I rolled my eyes knowing damn well she wanted this trip to work out. I sat back, plugged in my music and leaned towards the window to get some sleep.