its pizza time bby

I could hear gus and Dylan still play fighting when I got up from the bed. Assuming they're fighting about the kind of pizza to get too, I went back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair some more.

I'm not disappointed Dylan came over and interrupted us, but I just can't stop thinking about how far we would have gotten. I didn't even see us getting to that point at the beginning of the night, it just came so naturally.

I put the dryer back underneath the sink and walked out to the door of the bedroom, closing it quietly behind me. I could hear the guys talking downstairs as if the walls were paper thin.

"whats up with yall then?" Dylan cooed at gus.

gus p.o.v.

Dylan's question almost caught me off guard, and the e i just took didn't help my overthink of that question.

"we've just been smoking and chilling all day dude" I shrugged knowing that wasn't what he talking about.

he scrunched his face and gave me an eye roll, "man, I know you know thats not what I'm talking about"

"nah dude, we were playing around like we have all week" I punched Dylans shoulder playfully.

"nah bc I know I don't climb you like that you dog"

"shut up man" I said moving over to the couch and putting the menu back on the coffee table, and my phone on top after I ordered the scicilian supreme pizzas.

Dylan soon followed me onto the couch after he grabbed a case of beers out of his book bag he left on the table and putting them in the fridge, leaving three out for El, himself, and I.

"shit man, I'm not gonna say anymore. all I know is, she better not turn out like Layla, or worse you better not let Layla find out"

I rolled my eyes at just the thought of that bitch ever thinking she has any dictation over my life.

Dylan placed a beer in front of me on the table, one on the end, and the last in front of him. I decided to smoke a little first before drinking this beer, shit fucks with my stomach sometimes. I've always been a vodka drinker, can't understand the liking to malt and dark liquors.

I grabbed for the blunt in the ashtray, on the table, before feeling a rush of air behind me.

"whos Layla?" El scared the shit out of me from behind the couch grabbing the whole ashtray.

Dylan laughed at me as I dropped my head and arms onto my knees

I laughed nervously, not knowing how to even explain what Layla is. Dylan passed the blunt after El lit it.

"shes a no one" Dylan answered for me.

"uh huh sure" El sat on the love seat by herself slouching and throwing her legs over the arm rest.

"shes the bitch that ran out on us when we were leaving the apartments El" I explained lighting the blunt again and inhaling, "shes convinced we're one in the same, bitch can't even begin to understand herself" I sighed letting out smoke in between my words.

I swear I get a migraine just thinking about her, and wish she'd learn from all the times I've stranded her and embarrassed her out in clubs she tried to stalk me to.

"cmon gus I need elaboration" she pleaded and picked up the beer, drinking a few gulps before scrunching her face in a little bit of disgust.

I looked over at Dylan annoyed, he always gets me into this mess. its alright though, I know he's bringing it up because its valid. Ever since Layla and I broke things off, shes been making any kind of relationship hard as fuck even with the bros. El should know before she gets into anything with me, but its just so disgusting to admit I let that kind of person into my life.