Part-9 Broken Hearts

The father daughter duo was still in the hug Sidharth came towards them and said " This is cheating Monu bro! Family reunion without Sidg, Not fair! uncle aapne tho mujhe congratulate bhi nahi kiya."They smiled and did a group hug. Mr. Ganju came there with Sanju, he hugged Monami and said "Congrats Monu beta and I'm very proud of you. Tumhare wajah se is nalayak ne zindgi mein kuch achieve kiya aur mujhe Sanju jaisi ek beti bhi mili." Sanju felt very happy and hugged Monami " Hum tumhare liye bohut kush hai Monami aur mubark ho ki tune apna sapna pura kiya. "

" Ek minute, Sanju jaisi beti matlab? Tum toh us din hospital mein thi na Monami ke saath aur yaha ka trainer bhi hai, I guess. Phir beti kaise? "Deepak asked to which Sid and Sanju blushed." Matlab Sid tumne bhi apne trainer ko hi apni girlfriend banaliya! Koyi baath nahi,tum dono best friends ek jaise hi ho!Ha lekin main khush hoon ki tumhe finally ek achi ladki mil gayi. "

"Tumne bhi matlab? Monu... Tera bhi boyfriend yahi hai kya? Toh phir kaha hai woh? Aur Deepak tujhe ise koyi problem nahi hai?. Mr. Ganju questioned but before anyone can say anything a voice came from behind " Congratulations CHACHIII..." Baby came towards Monami and hugged her to which she replied "Thank you baby." Deepak and Avinash Ganju get shocked after hearing chachi word and suddenly it angered Deepak and he asked " Monami! What is this? Yeh bachi tumhe chachi kyu bhula rahi hai? Don't tell me ki tumne mujhe bina bataye us Karan se shaadi karli. "

Barkha came forward and said" No sir, inki shaadi nahi huyi hai! Woh baby Monami ko chachi hi bulathi hai jabse use inke rishte ke baare mein pata chala hai." Deepak got relieved and Barkha continued " Hello sir , I'm Barkha Shergill. Karan ki bhabhi aur yeh meri beti hai,Soumya. " Baby went to Deepak and asked " Aap chachi ke papa ho na? " He nodded his head in yes and she said excitedly " Matlab mere NANUUU... "Baby's statement shocked everyone and Deepak don't know how to react but after some time he took Baby in his arms and said " Ha beta, aap mujhe Nanu bula sakthi hai and haa, aise shock hone ki zaroorat nahi hai. Main itna bhi bura nahi hoon ki ek choti si bachi ka dil dukha sakhe. "Everyone feel relieved.

Suddenly Monami fainted due to dizziness and Sid carried her to dispensary. Deepak examined her and said that she is very weak and needs complete rest. All of them turn to leave and saw Karan was coming with a tensed face and tear filled eyes. He requested Deepak to allow him inside and promised that he will not disturb Monami.

He first refused and then agreed, they all left the dispensary. Sid was the last one to leave and he gave Karan an anger filled look but somewhere in his heart, he also knows that Karan and Monami needs to talk with each other.Karan entered and closed the door. Monami was awake but didn't looked towards him, he slowly went near her bed and sit besides in the stool. He don't know were to start and what to say.

He was happy and proud that she had fulfilled her dream and completed her mission and also felt guilty that he hurted her a lot. Every marks and scars on her body was paining him a lot, that emotionless eyes killing him from inside. The only thing he wanted right now was hug her tightly... But he can't.He kept aside his feelings and said.

" Ab kaisa feel ho raha hai tumhe ? Tum... Tum theek ho? " She didn't even spare a glance towards him and it hurted him alot. But he knows that he deserve this cold behavior from her. He continued " Congrats... Tumne... Tumne apna sapna pura kiya! I'm very proud of you. " Still there was no reaction from her. But he can't stop his efforts and loses his hopes, he needs his Raani Saheba back because he can't live without her. He made a mistake and he was ready for any punishment which his Raani Saheba gives.

"Ok!...I'm sorry! Sorry for every thing that I did.I know I hurted you alot and I'm responsible for your condition. But you know me! I was angry on my self... ya phir I was scared! ... That's why I said all those things that day. I realized all mistakes and I'm ready for any punishment."

She wake up and sit on the bed but still not looked towards him. "Main tumhara bina nahi reh saktha , tumhare jaane ke baadh ek zinda laash  ban gaya tha main, is ek mahina maine tumhare yaadon ke sahare jiya hai  ... Yeh intezaar mein ki kab tum vaapas aaogi.I promise main tumhe ab kabhi hurt nahi karoonga aur naa hi akela chodunga... Pls meri taraf dekho ,pls..."His eyes filled with tears and he hold her hand and said with painful voice "Apni khadoos Shergill ko maaf kardo Raani Saheba..."

That's it she turned towards him and took her hands from his hold. He looked towards her with hopeful eyes but she took something from her pocket and put that in his hands.He looked towards it shocked, She is returning his mother's ring.

He looked towards her eyes, those sparkling hazel brown eyes lost its shine and they are emotionless, there is no smile or happiness in her face. The cold look of Monami is very new to him.

" Thanks for everything SIR! For the training, the motivation, being the inspiration, teaching me how to control emotions... Everything! Special thanks for all those things which you said that night!Because of that...I performed well in mission and now became a commando... And one more thing, my name is Monami not Raani Saheba ! So pls don't call me that again . " She said without any emotion.

**************************
Sorry for the late update and I hope that you guys liking the story.Comments your opinion about Moran moment and give suggestions. Enjoy reading...