Part 24 - Reunited

Moran were sleeping in each others arms forgetting all the worries, problems, pain that they experienced. Karan opened his eyes and looks towards the clock and it showed 8 AM in the morning, its been a long time since he sleep well that to this long. He was happy after a long time then he looks towards the reason of his happiness who is sleeping next to him. Monu was holding his shirt tightly in her fist and her head was resting on his chest. He never thought a moment like this will happen between them this soon and it all felt like a dream.

The scars and bruises were not completely healed and her face look pale it somewhere hurts him, After all she is his life. He slowly caressed those marks on her face and unknowingly his eyes became teary.He was one of the brave and best commando of Parakram SAF but he was also a common man with emotions which he hided all these years since his brothers' death. How can he tolerate this pain after seeing these scars on his women 's face, she is the one who brought him back to his normal life.

Feeling his constant gaze Monu opened her eyes slowly with a small smile on her face but the smile faded the moment she saw tears in her man's eyes. She woke up and sat on the bed then asked " Kya hua Karan? Yeh aasu! Tum roh kyu rahe ho? Tumhe kayi chot lagi hai? Tum... " He pulled her towards himself and closed her mouth with his hands and said " shhh... Kuch nahi hua hai mujhe!Main bilkul theek hoon." She removed his hands from her mouth then wiped of the tears from his face and said" Phir yeh aasu? "

He took a deep breath and said the truth because he know that she will catch him in seconds if he tried to hide his feelings and tell lies" Tumhare chehre pe yeh nishaan...yeh chot... yeh sab dekhar mujhe... Mujhe bohut takleef ho rahi hai Monami!Jab bhi tumhe is haalath mein dekh thi hoon mujhe aisa lagta hai,kahi na kahi iska zamindar main hoon. "Her eyes also filled with tears after seeing his condition but she knows that she has to console him and reduce his guilt because she knows that it was not his fault. She said,

" No Karan! Mere is haalath ka zamindar tum nahi ho! Commando ki zindgi tab tak puri nahi hojathi jab tak woh apni jaan ki baazi lagaakar apni desh ki raksha na kare!Tum jaante hona ek commando ke liye yeh nishaan, yeh chotein kitni special hai!Tum hi ne sikhaaya tha na yeh sab humare jeet ki nishaaniyaan hai, hume apne aap pe proud feel karna chahiye kyuki hum apni desh keliye kuch kar paaye... "

His eyes shone with pride because he understand again that she is indeed his best cadet and soon to be best commando of the academy. She continued " And pls tum mujhe apni kamzori math banao,...hamhe na iss puri ek mahine ko bhool dena chahiye... tab hi ham aage khushi se reh paayenge... "He nodded his head and smiled then hugged her tightly. She also snuggled more into his chest but she decided to change this sad atmosphere,then she came out from his hold and sat up on the bed .He looks towards her confusingly that what happened to her suddenly but she ignored his questioning eyes and said in a dramatic way,

" Aur tumne mujhe Monami kyu bhulaya? Maine tumhe kuch hi der pehle bataaya tha na Monami nahi mujhe Raani Saheba hi bhulaao... "Then turn her face towards other side pretending to be angry.He now get that what is happening and decided to change the sad atmosphere.He hold her hand and said " Sorry Mona... I mean Raani Saheba, aage se dhyaan rakhoonga..."

She looks towards him shockingly after hearing Mona because he was again doing something which she asked to stop. He looks somewhere scared after seeing the real anger in her eyes and she said" Achhaa... Monami! Phir se! Jab maine mana kiya tha, tab sirf Raani Saheba Raani Saheba bhulaaya jaa raha tha aur ab mujhe tumhare mooh se Raani Saheba sunna hai tab sirf Monami...wah kya baath hai!"She turned her face to other side and smiled after seeing his sacred expression, it was good to know that the best commando of the nation who doesn't scared of anything not even of bullets is actually scared of his own girlfriend. She decided to tease him.

She released his hold from her hands and said in fake angry tone "Kayi mujhse naaraz hokar koyi nayi girlfriend tho nahi dhoond liya iss theen dino mein?...main ab pehle wali Monami nahi hoona jisse tumhe pyaar hua tha!...Kahi mera yeh badla hua roop dekhar tumhara pyaar kam tho nahi hogaya?..." She said the last words jokingly but it landed directly in his heart and he pulled her towards himself by waist and hold her tightly. His eyes were showing pain with anger at the same time and she regretted about her words after seeing his expression.

" DON'T...Don't you dare Raani Saheba ... Karan Shergill apni saas lena bhool saktha hai... Lekin Monami Mahajan se pyaar karna... KABHI NAHI.. Tum chahe jaise bhi raho aur jitna bhi badlo! woh tumhari marzi hai...Lekin main... Mere jeena ki vajah,... mera zindgi,...mera pyaar hamesha tum hi rahoge... Apni desh ke bhaad mere liye sabse important tum ho...kabhi mere pyaar par sawaal math karana... "

Monami was feeling happy and getting emotional at the same time, she was wondering how lucky she is to get a man like him.He leave her and turned to go but she turned him towards her and hugged him so tightly that they both fall on the bed. She snuggled more into his chest and said " I'm sorry khadoos Shergill...I'm sorry...Tumhe pata hain na...Main tho kuch bhi bolthi hoon...bolne se pehle kya mujhe tho lagta hai main tho bolne ke bhaad bhi nahi sochthi hoon..." And he chuckled lightly then she continued "Main kya karoo! Ab mujhe itha handsome boyfriend mila hai upar se itna acha insaan, desh ki best commando...tho mujhe humesha dhyaan rakhna chahiye na.. ki usse koyi buri nazar naa lage... Tum ithne perfect kyu ho khadoos Shergill..." She said the last line with a cute pout and he smiled.

He suddenly changed their position and now she was under him, she startled with this sudden change and looks towards him. He knows that being angry with her is impossible because his anger melt so easily in front of his women's cute face. He want to show her that how much he love her and he know that she don't know how to handle his romantic side.Suddenly a winning smirk formed on his face and he said "Tho Raani Saheba... Main handsome hoon! Aap ko shak hai na mera pyaar kam tho nahi hogaya... Theek hai...aapka yeh doubt bhi clear kar dete hoon..." He said then leaned towards her her face, she gulped her breath and closed her eyes. He came more close and kissed her forehead first then he move towards her left cheek. His breath was touching her face and his hold on her waist tightened. She hold his shirt tightly in her fist and after seeing her response he kissed her left cheek first then he gave a kiss to her right cheek also. His eyes fell on her lips and he continued to stare them, she opened her eyes and saw his eyes on her lips, he looks towards her eyes and she blink her eyes giving him permission. Their lips met and it leads them to share a passionate kiss...

********************************
Hello guys... Sorry for the late update. I personally feel that there was no proper conversation happened between Moran in the previous chapter therefore the reunion is incomplete. That's why I wrote this chapter and hope you guys liked it. Comments your opinion and enjoy reading....