Part-10 Raani Saheba

Karan was feeling like the earth beneath him was falling and he don't know how to react. But whom you're kidding with, he is Karan Shergill the ulti khopdi and he know his Raani Saheba very well. She is just angry with him and was trying hard to show cold behaviour towards him. After all she knows that Karan was just frustrated and scared that night that's why he said all those things.

She was remembering the picnic time when he shouted on her, that night incidents were similar to the picnic night. But she is not gonna forgive him easily and she want to show some attitude. One thing is sure that because of that incident she went to the mission and completed it successfully. First thing was that she doesn't wanted to leave Karan in that situation and she was not in that condition to participate such a dangerous mission. Now she is a commando and all credit belongs to him.

Karan stood up and went to the door to leave because he doesn't know how to deal with this new Monami .He just opened the door and thinks that she is his Raani Saheba and now she is just upset with him. He remembered that she had forgived him easily even after he shoted her and shouted at her without any reason.He understand that this one month she struggled  a lot both emotionally and physically, that's why she is behaving like this.

He went back sit beside her in the bed with a small smile on his face. She was looking at him amazingly that how can he smile after her cold behavior towards him. " Kya hua? Aise kya dekh rahi ho? Mujhe pata hai ki meri Raani Saheba bas mujhse naaraz hai kyuki main ne use ek mahine  dhoor raha. "She was shocked after hearing him and said " Yeh tum kya bakwas... "He kept his finger on her lips and said.

" No! Tumhe rest ki zaroorat hai aur main ne Dr. Mahajan se promise kiya hai ki main tumhe disturb nahi karoonga. Tho meri Raani Saheba syada baat math kariye aur yaha letkar araam kijiye,Ok. Main tumhare liye khaana lekar aata hoon. "With these words he gave her a long forehead kiss and she frozed there.

He leaves the room and she came to the reality after hearing the door closing sound." Yeh khadoos Shergill pagal ho gaya hai kya? Main ne use itna rudely baat kiya phir bhi use koyi farak nahi pada! Kiss toh aise dekar gaya hai ki hamare beech sab kuch normal hai aur ham happy couple hai... " suddenly he came back and she looks towards him not knowing what is he gonna do next.

He came and sit in front of her on the bed and said" Tum mujhse naraaz ho na? Aur mujhse maaf bhi nahi karana chahathi hai, hai na? Par main tumse dhoor nahi reh saktha. Yeh ek mahina ek hazaar mahina jaisa tha. Tumhe milne ke baadh sabse pehle main yahi karna chahatha tha. " with that he hugged her tightly taking care of her injuries. She became like a statue but didn't hugged him back.

He broke the hug and left the room to bring the food. Somewhere in her heart she also knows that she too needed the hug just like him because she also missed him badly. She layed in the bed with these thoughts.

Karan met Faizi at the corridor and Faizi get surprised seeing a smiling Karan. Karan went to Faizi and hugged him tightly. " Karan... Humhe time nahi mila tumse aur Monami se baat karne ki. Hum Ammi aur Koel ke paas the. Tumhe kya hua aur tum itna smile kyu kar rahi ho? Tumhare aur Monami ke beech sab theek hogaya hai kya? Hamhe toh laga tum kisi kone mein baitke aasu baharahe honge!"

He broke the hug and said " Nahi Faizi. Raani Saheba mujhse abhi bhi naraaz hai. Tujhe pata hai, pehle uski cold behavior dekhkar main dar gaya aur mujhe laga main ne use khodiya. Par phir mujhe samajh aaya ki woh mujhse bas naaraz hai aur woh chahati  hai ki main use thoda manau. "

" Kya... Hum toh bhohuth pareshan the tum dono ko lekar, upar se Sidharth bhi tumhare khilaaf hogaya. Par ab main khush hoon. Shukrh hai alla ki... woh tumhe or Monami ko alag nahi hone diya. "Karan smiled and said " Mujhe pata hai woh itni jaldi nahi maanegi aur use thoda wakth lagega par main intezaar karunga aur effort karna nahi chodung. Chal ab, main thoda busy hoon.Raani Saheba ke liye khana lekar jaana hai mujhe."

Faizi smiled and said " Kya baat hai janaab ji, phirse Raani Saheba! Sahi raaste par jaarahe ho aap. Jaldi jaayiye Raani Saheba intezaar kar rahi hongi aapki. "

"Faizi, Do baatein! pehli,  main use Raani Saheba isiliye bulaarahi hoon kyuki woh ab sach mein meri dil ki Raani ban chuki hai. Duasri baat use Raani Saheba SIRF MAIN bulaa sakthaa hoon. "With this he walked away towards the mess.

*****************************
Hi guy's, hope you're enjoying the story and comments your opinion. One more thing, some people think that I'm showing Karan in a negative way and I hate him.But the truth is that I don't want some third person to came and create misunderstanding between them. For the story I need  a reason for their fight but I don't want a third person. Karan has his own reasons for his behavior and we will see that in the upcoming chapters. Don't think that I hate Karan because I love both of them equally.Enjoy Reading...bye.