Part 27-Trainer Monami

The next morning was very special for the Shergill family, they had breakfast together and after some chitchat Moran went back to the academy because the training is going to start from tomorrow. One the way back to academy was beautiful for Moran, they had a small drive together after a long time, actually Monami want to go on a date with Karan the way he was planned to surprise her earlier. They didn't went on a date because she ruined his surprise by going to her home without informing him, so she planned a small surprise but duty comes first so she decided to cancel all the plannings.

They reached the academy and had lunch with Ustad Ji and some cadets after that they had a meeting with Batra Sir and Faizi and Sanju joined them. The meeting was all about the new training section and their duties.The meeting went long till evening and they came back from the meeting,most of the cadets were returned.The four of them was walking through the corridor and they heard a voice from behind and turned back, there comes the Sid ji all excited to meet his Monu bro, " Monuuuuu..... "He said excitedly and hugged her tightly. Then they did their signature step and then again hugged each other.

Karan was very happy seeing them together like this and he was smiling too, but it is noticed by Faizi and Sanju and they both were surprised because Karan and Monami seems happy which both of them were not when Faizi and Sanju left for holidays.They also noticed that both of them behaving casually with each other, its not that they didn't like it, they will be the happiest people if Moran became together again. But they are confused by their behavior. Sid spoke braking their trance,

" Monu... Tumhe pata hai Sanju ke gaav mein kya -kya hua, there was festival and we enjoyed a lot aur phir ham dono daddy ji se bhi milne gaye the... "Monu smiled and said " Achha... Aur tu mere liye kya lekar aayi wahan se, uncle ne kuch tho beja hoga na mere liye... "He nodded his head and said " Yes bro daddy ji sent some gifts for you... Come I will give it to you... And you know I need to tell you a lot of things .... " and then suddenly the reality hit him and he look towards Moran suspiciously and asked " Monu bro... Tell me something... Tu itni normal kyu behave kar rahi hai, aur badi kush bhi lag rahi hai... "He turned towards Karan and asked" Aur Karan bro... I mean Karan Sir aap itna smile kyu kar rahe ho...am I missed something, because jahan tak mujhe yaad hai...you guys are broked up with each other, right?

Moran 's expression changed and they looks towards each other with tensed expression. After seeing their expression Faizi also got a doubt and said " Tum sahi keh rahe ho Sid, Hume bhi mausam thoda badla- badla sa lag raha hai... Tho janaab,aap zara batayiye... Aakhir tum dono ke beech chal kya raha hai"Sanju also got suspicious and said" Sirji hame bhi lag rah hai ki daal mein kuch kaala hai... "Karan looks towards Monu and asked through his eyes and she shook her head in no and it didn't go unnoticed by the other three and Sid said " Don't you dare to lie Monu... "and Faizi supported him" Ha... Yeh aakon aakon mein jo baatein ho rahe hai na isse dekhne ke baadh toh humhe pura yakin hogaya hai... " Sanju interrupted and finished his line" Kuch to aap dono chupa rahe hai..."

Monu get that if she didn't do anything they will catch them easily, its not that she didn't want them to know in fact she know that they will be the happiest and she also know that if they find out the truth by themselves their friends will punish both of them. But the truth is that she needs some time to get adjust with her new duty so she can balance both her professional and personal life after that she herself tell them the truth and she knows that they will not leave a single chance to tease her,So she said,

" Sid... Kya tum log bhi...kuch bhi bol rahe ho... Actually hua yeh hai ki,we had a conversion...and we decided that we will be nice with each other because we need to work together... "Sid cut her in between and said "No Monu... its not the truth, I know you guys are hiding something..."She cut him in between and dragged him with her saying " Kya bro tu bhi... Chal mujhe tumse baat karni hi... "
Faizi and Sanju looks towards Karan suspiciously and he took his phone saying" Mujhe ek important call karna hai... Baad mein milta hoon... " and he left from there, Faizi and Sanju shared a confused look and went from there .The day went like that and in the night they all had dinner together with chit chating .