part-7 The Return

It's the morning in PSAF and everyone is busy in the preparation for the ceremony. Almost everything was done by cadets yesterday but the last minute checking was going on. Agents were checking the security of Minister and cadets busy with the arrangement afterall it's their day. The one year struggles, pains, determination, hard work, dedication and passion finally going to get the results.

They know that there is one more year for them to complete the training and became the real commandos but this first year results and achievements will surely help them to focus and hardwork more. Agents were wearing their ceremonial uniform and for the cadets they are in the normal training attire.

The guests and Minister was arrived and the families of the cadets are also invited, because they have the right to see the success of their loved ones. For the cadets they completed the first step towards their dream. Mr.Ganju was there to support Sid, Monu and Bala because after Bala's visit in Ganju mansion he also became the part of their family.

Sanju' s parents were also there to congratulate their soon to be son in law, yes things had changed in this one month and Sanju 's parents is ready to accepte Sid.Rajesh ji and family, Premji 's family and some co actors, Chitra 's parents were also their. For Koel,Faizi and Nikhil was always with her.  Bhabhi and Baby also came... not for Karan but to support Monu. Faizi bring his mother to the academy for the first time to introduce Koel and Nikhil to her.

The function started and two persons eyes were focused only to the main door for the arrival of the most important person in their life.Karan and Sid was eagerly waiting for Monami, she was supposed to came before the function starts but her train was late so she will take more time to reach.

Premji and Chitra shared the fifth place and minister give them the medals, Bala and Sumanji was at Fourth place and Sid achieved the third place. The second place achieved by Koel, when Ustadji announcing the names the auditorium filled with happiness and claps because everyone was happy with their results.

Ustadji suddenly stopped and give the Mike to batra sir and he said" Good Morning everyone...I hope you all are happy with the results. Next cadet hai is saal ki top scorer and the best cadet of ghar ghar main soldier program . Mujhe pata hai aap logon ko pata hi hoga woh kaun hai. Uske baare mein explain karne ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai woh yaha sabki favorite hai." All the agents and cadets know whom the person is and feel very proud and happy for her.

"The person recently went for a mission that was very dangerous for a cadet and she had a choice to back off from it if she wants .  she chooses to go ahed. Main apni zindgi mein aajtak aisi cadet nahi dekhi! kyuki do baar goli lagneki baad bhi woh fight karthi rahi aur mission successfully complete kiya."

Batra Sir's words stabed like a knife to everyone's heart specially Sid and Karan's , They don't know what to do, where to go but they know only one thing that,they have to meet her as soon as possible.

He continued "So Agents and Cadets and all the people gathered here I'm proudly announcing the top scorer and the best cadet of this training program Cadet Dr. MONAMI MAHAJAN"Everyone turned to the main door to saw Monami stood there in her training uniform with the help of Mrs. Batra. Their eyes filled with tears looking at her condition.

The charming and beautiful face had many marks, shoulder and head covered with bandage, the ocean like hazel brown eyes lose it's sparkling and they are emotionless, her complexion was pale. In these condition also she tried to give a small smile to everyone.

*****************************
Sorry for the late update and yes Monu is here but you will see a different Monami in the story. Don't get sad I will bring back our old Monu after some chapters and you will witness a completely changed Karan also. The Karan we all wanted to see, the aashiq Shergill who is fighting for his Raani Saheba.... Bye and Enjoy reading.