Talk to me

After i dropped off eva i went straight to  kashs house.

I knocked on the door and he answered. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss before leading me up to his room.

He sat on his bed and pulled me onto his lap.
"Where did you buy this dress?" He asked.

"Why?" I almost laughed. "Because i might have to buy you one in every color." He whispered as his lips met mine.

His hands were on my upper thighs,the only thing keeping my dress from riding all the way up.

He left my lips to kiss my neck before dropping his head in my shoulder with a sigh.

"Shit." He muttered.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "I forgot you've never..."
oh. "We have to stop now or i won't be able to stop myself later on."

"No it's fine." I said quietly. He raised his head.

"Are you sure?" "Yes, i trust you kash."

"Delilah i don't want you to do anything you don't want to."  He gave me a sincere look.

I shook my head. "No i want to."
I smiled.

He kissed me again but this time is was slow and passionate.
He slowly stood up with me in his arms and laid me on the bed. He kissed my neck, leaving hot kisses, then to my collar bone.

I helped him tug his shirt off, revealing his perfectly sculpted abs. He got on his knees at my feet and unlatched my stilettos, one by one, and taking them off.

Pulling the straps of my dress off my shoulders, i slowly slipped my dress off, leaving me just in my underwear.

He looked up at me as he tugged on my panties, pulling them down. He lifted one of my legs over his shoulders and kissed the inside of my thighs, close to my apex.

"You're already so wet for me." He groaned.
His tongue circled my clit and a small moan escaped my mouth. He pumped one finger in me as he continued to suck on my clit. And soon pumped another into me.

He pulled back and licked his fingers. "You taste so good." He smiled.

"Do you think you're ready for me to put it in?"

I nodded and he stood up to take off his pants and put on a condom. He sat down on the bed, gesturing for me to get ontop. I unclipped my bra from the back and he helped me get it off.

I slowly lowered myself onto the tip.
"Just like that,you got it."

He put his hands on my waist and guided me down.
"Fuck." I moaned as he stretched me out. Pain mixed with pleasure.
"you can take it."

"You're doing so good ma, keep going."
I lowered my self all the way down and then back up again. after a minute my legs began to burn.

As if he read my mind he flipped us over so i was on my back and he was hovering me.

"You can go..a-a little faster." I muttered.
"You sure?"

I nodded and he picked up the pace.
"Kash...." I moaned. "I know ma. just a little longer."

I felt a knot in my stumache forming and my walls began to tighten around him.
"I'm gonna c-" Before i could even get the words out, I finished on his dick.

His thrusts became sloppier as he finished inside of me and pulled out. He took off the condom and threw it away before coming  over to me.

"You did so good." He said kissing my forehead.

"Come we gotta get in the shower." He went into the bathroom and i heard the shower turn on.

I stood on my feet tried to take a step. God damnit.
I quickly sat back down. Kash came back into the room. "You coming?"

"I can't."  He laughed shaking his head as he came and picked me up and brought me to the bathroom.

We both got in the shower. "I think i have no choice but to make you my girlfriend." kash shrugged.

I giggled. "What if i say no?"  "Nope you're stuck with me, we are locked in."

"Ok."I said, laughing as i kissed him.