6, Just Admit Your Jealous!

Only - LeeHi

Flirting and hitting on my captain is a no go, especially in front of me. People from this island hosted us a party in the middle of the night because we apparently saved them from dumbass pirates, but there were drinks and lots of food so that's why Luffy agreed. Nami was doing a drinking game, and whoever won, would get thousands of berries. Brook was playing music for drunk people, Sanji was flirting with random women, Chopper was being adored by people since he looked like a stuffed animal, Franky and Robin were probably flirting somewhere honestly. Usopp was telling stories about his adventure, and Luffy—

He was getting hit on by a random guy that seemed to have an interest for him. I was drinking a bottle of beer, watching them as Luffy paid no mind to that dumbass. That guy hitting on Luffy was trying so hard to make Luffy bat an eye to him, but Luffy didn't give a shit, he was just shoving food in his face. Shit, Luffy looked adorable while he was munching on his food, I see why he was getting hit on. "So, you really like eating, huh?" the dipshit asked, "Of course I do!" Luffy ecstatically said, his mouth still full with food.

"Then, wanna go to the...uhm, bar? If you're interested in drinking, of course." the dude suggested. I almost broke the glass of beer in my hand, this guy was inviting Luffy to drink with him? No go, I'm about to beat the crap out of him, that's my captain, bud. Well, not like Luffy would accept his invita—"Sure!" Luffy replied, swallowing a piece of meat and proceeded to follow the guy to the bar. So that's how it is, huh? 

I scoffed and stood up from the stool I was sitting on, "Zoro? Where are you going?" a lady asked me, shit, I totally forgot a girl was flirting with me too. "I'm not interested." I bluntly said, I thought she left already after I kept on ignoring her. I didn't even look back when I left her, I just walked away, plus, Luffy was my top priority—who knew what that weirdo would do to him? I hurriedly rushed to the bar where they went to, and when I entered, I saw Luffy instantly. Luffy  was drinking tequila, but he didn't look like he was enjoying his time with the guy he was hanging with.

"So, what's your type?" the guy asked, Luffy then glanced at him and looked back at the amount of drinks that were being displayed in the bar. "My type? Huh, I never thought of it." he said, come to think of it, what is Luffy's type? "Think about it." the guy asked, caressing Luffy's cheek, but then Luffy moved away so that he would stop. I chuckled as I taking a sip of my beer. Then, when I looked back at Luffy, he looked like he was done thinking about it, I wonder what his type is honestly, he never paid attention to guys or girls around him so I never knew.

"Well—I don't really have a type. But...I like someone who can deal with my personality. Oh! And someone who can lift me without trying hard. Someone real strong basically. And—they're good with swords! Big muscles too...that's it!" I was dumbfounded. That guy was dumbfounded too because he definitely wasn't Luffy's type. Wait—didn't he just basically describe me? "W-Well, you might change your mind once you meet someone different from that, right?" the guy asked, moving closer to Luffy like he was about to kiss him. Fuck no.

I squeezed the bottle in my hand, making it basically shatter in my hand, and I pulled back the hair of the guy. "Fuck—hey!" everyone then turned their attention to us, we're probably gonna be the topic of gossip now. "What's your—oh fuck. The first mate of—" I threw him off of the stool and once he was off of it, I was the one who was sitting beside Luffy. "Oh—Zoro!" he yelled as he playfully punched me, he was grinning at me. I glared at the dumbass on the floor and he ran away with one look, what a pussy.

"Oh, you're bleeding, Zoro." he raised my hand and examined it, "It's fine." I said. "Who was that guy?" I clenched my other fist, talking about that guy pissed me off honestly, but I wanted to know how Luffy thought of him. "That weird guy? Nobody." I chuckled, 'weird guy' is a perfect nickname. "Wait, were you here the whole time? I think I saw you watching us the whole time." Luffy tilted his head as he asked, my heart skipped a beat. My heart was hit by a love arrow or something, because he was so damn beautiful.

"Oh. Yeah. I was." I admitted, I couldn't lie to this guy at this point, his face was a trickster. "...D'you hear everything?" he now looked and sounded nervous, I wonder why he did. "Yeah." I said, what was the big deal of hearing every—oh, that's why. I totally forgot about him telling the weirdo his type, his type was basically, well, me. Unless someone else fit the description perfectly, which would totally piss me off.

"Mn...okay. W-Well! I just figured the—type thingy right now!" Luffy was as red as a tomato, it was fucking cute as hell. "I know." I said, grinning as I fixed his hair since it looked kind of messy, man, when was he this beautiful, can someone even be this cute? Fuck—I'm head over heels, no going back now. "Let's go back. It's fucking loud in here." I hopped off of the stool as I started wiping the blood off my hand and offering him a hand with my clean hand, he gladly took it as he jumped off the stool. The whole time, we were holding hands.

"Hey, Zoro, what's your type? You already know mine—I guess..." I'm guessing he was still embarrassed by it. He's rarely embarrassed about something, but I guess this really took a toll on him. "My type? Hmm...I haven't really thought about it either." I said, and it was true, I haven't thought about it once. My type, as in someone who I would want to date. Someone who I would want to date...

I glanced at Luffy as he looked at me with eyes that looked like he really wanted to know my answer. Honestly, I would want to date Luffy, he's my type. Someone with black hair, black eyes but when I look at those eyes it looks like the whole galaxy is in their eyes. Someone who basically only wears the same thing most of the time but when I give him a piece of my clothing, he looks better with it rather than me. Someone who's kinda short compared to me. Someone that's unique and the only one I would want to be with. That's my type.

Then, once I finished thinking about it, Luffy's eyes grew wide open and he flushed, "...Ah?" he mumbled, we both stopped in our tracks and he removed his hand from mine. I'm sure I just thought about my type, unless— "Did I...just accidentally say that out loud? All that? There's no way I did, right?" I said nervously. "...You said it out loud. I think. I heard it." he said, giggling softly at me, "No way..." I mumbled. "Shishishi! Isn't our type each other then?" he said, "Shut up!" I yelled. I'm sure he'd continue to tease me the whole adventure we'll have.