10, A Flirty Drunk Luffy!

The Drunk - Kiltro

I was sitting on the upper deck as I watched the sunrise peacefully, until I heard Nami barge out of the living room from a mile away. "Zoro! C'mere!" I scoffed and scratched my head in frustration, I don't think I can deal with Nami screaming in my ear 1:03 in the morning. I stood up and went down to the kitchen—which was also a dining room, which I kind of forget. I swung the door open and saw everyone emptying out the fridge to find alcoholic drinks, the table was full of them, mostly mine. "Wha—What the fuck? What are you guys doing with my drinks?" I firmly asked.

"Since we just defeated a pirate crew and since we haven't seen Luffy do drinking games yet, we decided to borrow your drinks. That's okay, right?" Nami asked, but while she asked, her eyes stared at me creepily. Meaning to say, it was a if-you-protest-I'll-kill-you look. Once everyone placed all the drinks on the dining table, I pulled a chair beside Luffy and sat beside him, he looked excited. "You look excited. Why's that?" I asked, "Well, I've drunk alcohol before, but not this much... I'm excited to try new flavors!" Luffy yelled in reply.

I chuckled, I've never seen Luffy drunk so I was kind of excited on how good he is on drinking and what he acts like when he's drunk. I pulled two cups and filled them with beer, not a hard start, so I figured it was alright for Luffy. "Eugh—Why does it taste like that?" Luffy passed the glass he drank from to me and he stuck his tongue out in disgust. Everyone looked at each other and exchanged looks, "Why did he—" everyone burst out laughing. Honestly, why did he make that face when he didn't like the taste?

Fucking hilarious honestly, he looked like he just tasted burnt food that was dropped on the floor. After a few hours, everyone went hardcore, including me, so everyone was basically drunk, especially Luffy—while I was just tipsy honestly. "Franky...You're very handsome and cool!" Luffy randomly yelled which broke the silence. Is this how he acted when he was drunk? "I wanna hug..." he muttered, yet everyone heard what he said. 

"I am so sober right now. Because of that especially," Sanji said as he leaned on Nami shoulder since Franky was nuzzling with Robin. "Hey, Zoro. He just said he wanted to hug. What're you—hic—gonna do?" Brook laughed with Usopp as he said it while they were singing songs while they were at it. Man, nobody was sober, no matter what they say—especially Sanji. I mean, what was dude doing? Dude...he was actually trying to cuddle with Luffy instead of Robin and Nami.

"Hey, Shithead, get away. What're you trying to do?" I pulled Luffy in my arms and tried to push away Sanji, "—hic— What are you doing with my girl?" Sanji yelled as he cried out. What the fuck honestly. There is no way they drank this much—I mean, Nami even woke up Chopper from his sleep to cuddle him and squeeze him. Robin and Franky started—well, anyways. Brook and Usopp started singing, Sanji just passed out and landed face first on the floor right now, too.

Luffy was drowsing off, he drank the most today. Everyone was offering different kinds of drinks and mixtures, and even made him chug it all down in one go which surprisingly he did. "Luffy, let's go," I muttered in his ear and grabbed ahold of his hand, leading him out of the room. "Where do you wanna go?" I asked, "Tower..." he replied back, almost in a whisper. While we were in the tower, Luffy didn't let go of me the second I held his hand.

We didn't even part from each other, he was inseparable from me right now. "You're so handsome, Zoro..." he said, "And tall...Strong too... Good drinker..." he went on and on and on. "Muscle-y..." was the last thing he said before he went silent again. "What the—you're like this when you're drunk?" I held in a smile, I mean, when do you ever see him like this? I wish I could record this moment right now to replay it everyday.

"I wove you..." Luffy mumbled, he traced my hand with his finger slowly as he seemed to be avoiding my gaze. "Pfft, "wove"? Luffy, I—" before I could finish, he started massaging my biceps, "How'd you get them to be like this?" he asked. What the hell was he doing. I had no idea what he was doing, but whatever he was doing, he needs to do it everyday, because this was riling me up. "I wonder what you would do if you were with another guy." I whispered, then Luffy backed away from me, as if he was surprised. 

Luffy sat up straight so that he could reach me and leaned in for a kiss. He put his hand on the back of my hand and pulled me straight for his lips. His lips were insanely warm which made me want more of it, he was addicting. "You're so handsome," Luffy complimented me once again which was getting me all flustered at this point honestly. "You're beautiful." I finally said.

Luffy needed to know that fact, I'm sure he already knows it though since I keep on telling him anyway. "Zoro," I turned my head to Luffy, "I'm so..." before he finished, he went to sleep. He's so what? Sorry? So something something?

I was left, in the middle of the night, thinking about what he was about to say. He had to sleep that moment, huh? When he was about to say something probably important, too.

Rushed