Dallas~ Shots

My girl best friends thought it would be an excellent idea surprising me with a birthday party at a bar. So far, it hasn't been great. I mean I love my friends, but they ordered birthday shots and then left because they saw their boyfriends. They asked if I would be fine and I didn't want to be rude so I said yes. So here I am, drinking 10 shots alone, on my birthday. Suddenly the door bursts open and I see a gorgeous brunette walking through like he owns the place. I stared at him as he strutted through the crowd and up the stairs. He comes back downstairs with a new shirt and a leather jacket. He was probably 6 ft., and he had grogeous chocolate eyes that matched his hair. He caught my gaze and walked over to me. I discontinued my stare and looked at the 2 leftover shot glasses. I was maybe a but drunk or tipsy.

"Hi, are you new here?" he asksd. He smirked at me and I melted on the inside.

"Hi, no I'm not new I just don't come here often."

"Cool, Im Dallas Winston, but you can call me Dally."

"Hi Dally," I emphasized his nickname, " Im Y/n, Y/n L/n."

"Well L/n, what's a girl like you doing here by yourself?"

"Well my friends left me for their boyfriends so I'm left here to drink all these birthday shots."

"Oh Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks" I mumbled. I could feel the alcohol taking over now.

"Hey you ok?" I nodded and drank another shot.

"Omg these are so stromg'' I slurred.

"Why don't you take a break, talk with me for a bit." I nodded and he rested an arm around my shoulders. Oure backs were facing the bar and we were watching all the drunk people poorly dance.

We talked for many hours including our hobbies, dreams, and interests.

"I like shopping, it's fun and takes my mind off things."

"Hey me too! Except I don't pay for it." he winked. I laughed amd turned around to see the single shot left.

As I was about to reach for it, Dally drank it.

"Hey! That was mi-" I was caught off guard off when Dally kissed me and the alcohol transferred into my mouth. I swallowed it and we continued our kiss. I pulled apart very drunkily and asked him

"Will you go on a date with me?" I slurred again. "You're hot and really cool." I guess drunk thoughts are really sober thoughts.
He chuckled and nodded.

''Anything for the beautiful birthday girl."

"Well the beautiful birthday girl also really wants" I whispered into his ear say seductive things amd rubbing his chest. He gave me a sly smirk and brought me upstairs. That night was the best birthday ever and I recieved many wonderful gifts from Dally. ;)