Dallas~Lazy Mornings

The sun peaked through my dusty pink curtains shining down on me and Dal. The golden rays hit him perfectly defining his perfect face.

It hit his jawline perfectly creating shadows below making it look sharper than ever. It made his skin look soft and warm, just like a baby. It made his hair look lighter and more angelic. I loved to run my fingers through his wisps of messy, uncut hair, which I adored.

Usually he was up before me in the mornings, cooking or smoking a pack of cigs on the porch, but here he was cuddling next to me. I stroked his messy hair while he stirred around in his sleep. I was massaging his head subconsciously while he opened his eyes.

"Hey babes," he yawned.

My mind still tired, I gave him a little smile with my eyes closed.

"Are you still sleeping?" he asked as he poked my cheek.

"Uh huh," I replied tiredly.

"Liar," he laughed. I stopped playing with his hair and nestled my head closer into his neck.

"Babes can I get a kiss?"

"No I'm sleepy and I have morning breath," I whispered close to his jaw which made him giggle because he was ticklish.

"Ok fine we'll do this the hard way."

"What do you-" I abruptly stopped when I felt to hands start tickling me everywhere. He knew all my weak spots, and I couldn't do anything.

After what felt like hours of torture, he let me go while I regained my breath.

"Kiss now?" he asked. I agreed and gave him a quick but hot kiss.

"What do you wanna do know?"

"I dunno, where is my french toast?" I teased.

"Hey! I have lazy days and mornings. Today, I want to just Iay with you." he peppered my face with kisses.

"Fine, I will make you a bed a breakfast." I grabbed one of his hoodies to cover up my underwear and bra.

"Can you make me a mimosa?" he asked before I left.

"Ok fancy pants," I blew him a kiss and got to cooking.

I cut up some strawberries and washed grapes. I made some panckae batter, but I eventually just made crepes. I then got some whipped creme and sprinked a bit of cinnamon on top of the crepes. I knew Dal liked bananas, which I despise, so I cut some up on his crepe. I drizzled nutella on mine, and then grabbed orange juice and champagne. Once that was all finished, I brought the food and drinks to our door. I walked in, and Dal looked like a little kid full of amusement.

"Babe," I cooed.

"THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"

I laughed and placed the tray between us.

"Shit baby thank you-" he started digging in and shoving a shit ton of fruit in his mouth.

"Babe slow down! You're gonna make yourself choke!" I said worriedly.

"Mmk its very good babe," he said with his mouth full.

"Thanks!" I said proudly.

After eating all the food together, we lay in bed binge watching our favorite show.

"Huns, you know what I'm really hungry for?"

"What is it babe? I'll make it for you!" I responded with a cute smile.

"That pussy." he said with a mischievous grin.

My cute, innocent smile dissappeared, and my new devious smile surfaced.