Nobody Gets Me

Dally's Pov

I was walking around town, looking for trouble, but I stopped at my tracks and starred at the most beautiful girl. The girl I loved. But me being an asshole, I let her slip away from me a month ago, but now I see her walking and laughing with some other guy. She had their arms locked together and she looked happy as can be. But here I am now, alone and broken.

At Bucks

I marched up stairs, making my boots stomp across the wooden floor. I slammed my bedroom door and sat at my desk. I sulked and pouted until an idea popped into my head. 'I'll write her a letter or poem' I thought. She was always one of those cheesy romantics and that was one of the things I loved most about her. Her smile, bubbly personality, and the extents she would go through to make someone's day. I searched for pen and paper, and I let my heart spill.

How am I supposed to tell you?
I don't wanna see you with anyone but me
Nobody gets me like you
How am I supposed to let you go?
Only like myself when I'm with you
Nobody gets me, you do
You do
Took me out to the ballet
I went on the road
You was feelin' empty, so you lеft me
If I'm real, I deserve less
If I was you, I wouldn't take me back
I pretend when I'm with a woman, it's you
And I know that it's too late
I don't wanna lose what's left of you
How am I supposed to tell ya?
I miss you and love you.
Nobody gets me, you do.

Sincere Love, Winston

I drove to her house, luckily her lights were off, and I placed the letter on her doorstep. Her car wasn't around either, so she was still out then. Hopefully without that guy from earlier.

Your Pov

Today my cousin, Milo, was visiting me in Tulsa, and I decided to take him around the town. There wasn't many attractions to show, so we walked around shops and hangouts. While walking, I held onto his arm because it was cold and he laughed at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I remember when we were little, you used to cling onto my legs and arms pretending to be a koala and I was your tree."

I laughed at our adorable memories, but my laughter came to an end seeing a certain someone. My old someone. Milo noticed my reaction and asked me who that was.

"That was Dallas Winston. My ex boyfriend. I was- am still broken from it." I explained, tears in the brim of my eyes. Milo wrapped an arm around me, comforting me as we walked to the drive in.

2 hours later

Milo walked me back home after our movie, and he went back to his parents house where he was staying. As I approached the door, I saw an envelope on the front mat with my name in messy handwriting. I picked it up, went inside, and read the note on my couch.

'Nobody gets me, you do'

'I miss you and love you'

'Sincere love, Dallas Winston'

My eyes pooled with tears running down my cheeks. If he loved me, then why did he let me go? I thought about it and I knew that I was making the right choice. "Fuck it" I thought. I started up my car, drove to the bar, and walked in like I owned the place. I looked a wreck when I walked in though. I had mascara running down my cheeks and my eyes puffy from crying. People looked at me weirdly but I didn't care. I froze at the door, but I walked in. He shot up from his resting pose and met me at the door.

Dallas Pov

I was resting in my bed thinking of how she would react. Would she hate me? Deny it? As I was thinking, someone bust through my door. It was her. I approached her slowly and noticed her sad, broken state. She grabbed my face firmly and brought her sweet lips to mine. I withered under her touch and brought her closer by bringing her hips closer.

After a few minutes she held my cheeks with her warm hands, "Hurry now, baby, stick it in 'fore the memories get to kickin' in" I nodded in response and carried her to my bed. She lay underneath me as we discarded our clothes and went back to making out. Soon clothes were gone and the room was filled with our muffled grunts, groans, and moans. Her touch was like heaven to me, and I knew she was pleasured by her squirming under me and begging for more. She looked amazing being my submissive doll. Soon we came to our peaks and we realesed. I pulled out of her and she lay next to me, breathing heavy and looking at thr ceiling. I slung my arm around her waist, bringing her back to my chest. I was the big spoon, and I gave her little kisses on her cheek and neck. She turned over to me and admired me for a second.

"Why?" she croaked. Tears once again fell.

"Because I was an asshole, but an asshole scared of love."

"Well do you love me now?"

"Y/n, I loved you the first time you spoke to me, the first time we went on our date, the first time you told me you loved me. I loved you since the very begining and still do. Forever and always." she wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled into my chest.

"I love you too Dal. I don't want to lose you. "

"You never will, love."