6) Risks

Melanie was sitting on a bench drawing when Issac found her. "Thought you be here" Issac said and sat next to Melanie.

"It's not like I have many friends" Melanie said. "How's the head" Melanie asked.

"Fine" Issac said. "For future reference next time think twice before trying to kill Lydia" Melanie said. "Got it" Issac said.

"If it makes you feel better, I didn't really want to do it" Melanie said as Issac smiled at her. "Please tell me you're not falling for me I can't be loved okay it's not in my dna" Melanie said.

"Why do you think that" Issac asked. "I'm my father's daughter I'm exactly like him" Melanie said and looked down.

"Mel I may not know who your father was, but I know one thing just by looking at you"'Issac said.

"What" Melanie said, and Issac made Melanie face him.

"You can say you are your father's daughter all you want but I promise as long as I've known you, you are nothing like him" Issac said and Melanie smiled at him.

"And I haven't known you long either, but you know that's beside the point" Issac said causing Melanie to laugh.

Melanie then thought for a moment. "Wanna go have sex somewhere" Melanie asked. "Sure" Issac said and took her hand and left.

>>>

Issac laid beside Melanie and stared at the ceiling. "Is this your old room from the Hale house I heard about" Issac asked.

"Yeah, it was the closest place I could think of" Melanie said and Issac nodded.

"Don't ever think about giving us a try" Issac asked and Melanie looked at him.

"Look this is great and I know you are afraid to love but what if I prove to you that nothing is going to happen" Issac said causing Melanie to think.

"Look I happen to think you're worth caring for and I know we haven't really had much time together alone with the whole Kanima thing, but I'd like to give us a try" Issac said.

"We haven't spent one on one time together because of me" Melanie said. "What" Issac said.

"I purposely didn't want to spend one on one time with you because I could find myself falling for you, I mean you're really great and I just I didn't wanna fall for anyone because they get hurt cause of me" Melanie said.

"Nothing's going to happen I promise okay hey" Issac said and Melanie looked at him.

"I'm not going anywhere just take a risk and give us a shot" Issac said and Melanie sighed. "Okay" Melanie said.

"Okay" Issac said and offered his hand to Melanie which she took causing him to smile and Melanie smiled back at him.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

TikTok: derelhalekolmlover