2) shape shifted

Melanie was walking home after getting a bite to eat when Isaac bumped into her nearly knocking her down, but he quickly caught her seeing it was Melanie.

"Mel" Issac said. "Are you okay" Issac asked. "Yeah, fine" Melanie said and saw dry blood on Issacs's face. "Issac what happened" Melanie asked.

"There's dry blood on your face" Melanie said wiping the dry blood off. "Yeah, it's my dad he threw a glass at me, and it got stuck in my cheek and I took it out and he had saw it heal" Issac said.

"What" Meanie said, when they heard a scream. "Did you hear that" Issac asked.

"Come on" Melanie said and Issac followed Melanie going to the scene. "Stay behind me" Melanie said.

"I think he's dead we need to go tell Derek" Melanie said.

>>>

Isaac and Melanie rushed back to the Hale House.

"Derek, Derek" Issac yelled. "What's wrong" Derek asked making his presence known. "My dad we think he's dead" Issac said.

Derek walked closer to them. "What did you do" Derek asked. "That's the thing it wasn't me" Issac said.

"It wasn't me either something else is out there" Melanie told Derek.

>>>

"You really don't remember anything" Allison asked Lydia as she, Melanie, and Lydia were about to walk in the school.

"They called it a fugue state which is basically a way of saying we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days but personally I don't care I lost mine pounds" Lydia said.

"Well as much as I would love to stay and chat, I rather not be with the girl whose aunt killed my entire family" Melanie said. "I'll see you Lyds" Melanie said and left.

>>>

Isaac saw Melanie come on the field and she waved at him. He smiled at her making his way to her. "You came" Issac said.

"Of course, I did I wouldn't miss watching you play besides it's kind of hot" Melanie said. "Am I coming by your room later" Issac asked.

"Don't be late and make sure to bring a condom" Melanie said. "I will" Issac said. "Good" Melanie said, and Melanie missed the jealous look on Stiles's face.

"Go I'll cheer you on" Melanie said and Isaac went on the field.

Soon enough Scott had started knocking players down which Melanie had saw.

"What is he up to" Melanie asked herself. Eventually he had made it to Isaac and the two looked at each other glowing their eyes until a whistle was blown.

Their eyes had gone back to normal. Melanie had saw cops and Isaac had gone to them. "Crap" Hazel said rushing out of there.

>>>

Melanie had made it out of the school with Scott only to be late. They were about to head inside when Derek pulled up.

"Get in" Derek said and Melanie immediately got in. "Are you serious you did that, that's your fault" Scott said.

"I know that now get in the car and help me" Derek said.

"No, I've got a better idea I'm gonna call a lawyer because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting him out before the moon goes up" Scott said.

"Not when they see the house" Melanie said. "What do you mean" Scott asked.

"Whatever Jackson said to the cops what's in the house worse a lot worse" Derek said and Scott eventually got it, and Derek had taken off.