4) abomination

Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Melanie, and Derek were all at an abandoned train station. Where Derek, Melanie, and Issac were staying now as they were hiding from the Argents.

Isaac started running at Derek going to attack when Derek knocked him down.

Melanie was sitting with Boyd just watching him fail every time. Erica went to attack only to get thrown herself.

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable" Derek asked and Erica jumped on him kissing him while Melanie rolled her eyes as Derek allowed it for a minute till, he threw her off.

"That's the last time you do that" Derek said. "Why because I'm a beta" Erica asked.

"I highly doubt that's the reason Blondie" Melanie said. "I have someone else in mind for you" Derek told Erica. 

"Are we done I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heel" Isaac said. "Come here" Derek said before he broke his arm. "Derek" Melanie said.

"A hundred and one you think I'm teaching you how to fight huh look at me I'm teaching you how to survive" Derek said.

"If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now, what are they waiting for" Issac asked.

"I don't know but they're planning something, and you and Mel especially know that's not our only problem whatever that thing is that killed Issacs's father I think it killed someone else last night until I find out what it is you all need to learn everything that I know as fast as I can teach you" Derek said.

>>>

"Well, we never done that before I'm glad Derek wasn't here" Melanie said fixing her shirt.

"Yeah, I'm not so sure I'd like to see your cousin's reaction walking in on us having sex" Issac said causing Melanie to laugh. "Compared to who my dad is Derek's easy" Melanie said.

"Now I'm even more scared" Issac said. "Don't worry my dad's dead so you have nothing to worry about" Melanie said leaving.

>>>

Later that night Erica and Melanie brought Stiles and Bradley to Derek. "Stiles" Derek said. "Derek" Stiles said.

"What did you see at the mechanics garage" Derek asked. "Uh several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting" Stiles said.

Derek then clawed the air out of the basketball. "Let's try that again" Derek said. "He always like this" Bradley asked Melanie who nodded.

>>>

"Alright the thing was pretty slick looking um skin was dark kind of patterned uh I think I actually saw scales" Stiles said.

"Scales like what a mermaid" Melanie asked. She then saw Derek glaring at her. "Oh, lighten up" Melanie said. "Is that enough" Bradley asked.

"Okay cause I have somebody I really need to talk to" Bradley said and Derek just looked at them.

"Alright fine eyes, eyes are um yellowish and slitted has a lot of teeth oh and it's got a tail too" Stiles said and Melanie, Erica, and Derek saw the creature. "Are we good" Stiles asked.

"What" Stiles said. "Wait have you seen it" Bradley asked.

"You have this look on your faces like you know exactly what I am talking about" Stiles said and turned around with Bradley seeing the creature.

"Mel get out of here" Derek said. "Not without you" Melanie said.

Stiles and Bradley had gone to Melanie and Derek after it screeched.