7) Restraint

Issac, Melanie, and Erica were at the abandoned train station with Melanie by Derek's side. "So why do we need their help" Issac asked. "Because it's harder to kill than I thought, and I still don't know who it is" Derek said.

"Yeah, a lizard freak" Melanie said. "And they do" Issac asked Derek. "They might, knowing them" Melanie said.

"Which is why I need one of you to get on their good side" Derek said.

"Mm Scott or Stiles" Erica asked. "Either." Derek said.

"You know the full moon's coming Derek" Issac said. "I'm aware of that" Derek said. Derek had opened the chest and Derek got some equipment out while Erica pulled out chains.

"Oh my, these look comfortable" Erica said and Derek took it from her.

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted to" Issac said. "And he's going to but there hasn't been time" Melanie said.

"Mel's right there hasn't been time" Derek said putting the chains Erica had back in the chest.

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon that means, that means you and Mel are alone against the Argents" Issac said and Derek closed the chest walking away.

"They haven't found us" Derek said. "Which we are lucky for" Melanie said. "Yet" Issac said.

"So how about we forget the Kanima" Issac said. "We can't" Derek said facing everyone.

"There was something about the way Gerard looked at it he wasn't afraid at all I don't know what he knows or what he's planning but I'm sure about one thing we have to find it first" Derek said.

>>>

Melanie was at her locker with Isaac which Stiles noticed. Isaac kissed Melanie in the cheek before leaving. Stiles then went over to Melanie.

"What happened to you not being able to be with me because of your dad what you can be with him but not me" Stiles asked. "It just happened okay it wasn't planned" Melanie told him.

"And another thing no matter how I feel about Isaac I will always and I mean always care for you more and that will forever be the reason why we can't be together ever because I'll hurt you and I'll never forgive myself if I hurt you you can do better than me Stiles I know you can I'm just not good for you the faster you accept it the sooner you realize I'm right" Melanie said and left.

>>>

Melanie had saw Erica pin Stiles to the wall with her claws showing and she had rushed over to them.

"Erica unless you want Derek to kill you for me saving you from hunters most likely ending up in my death put the claws away there's cameras everywhere" Melanie said.

Erica had looked seeing the cameras and quickly let go of Stiles. "Thanks" Stiles said to Melanie.

"Yeah sure" Melanie said and Stiles started to walk off.

"If you're wondering about Jackson's real parents, they're about half a mile from here in Beacon Hills cemetery" Erica said and she and Melanie walked off.

>>>

Stiles had caught up with Melanie and Erica. "Do you know how they died" Stiles asked Erica.

"Maybe if you tell us why you're so interested" Erica said. "Um" Stiles said.

"If you're trying to come up with a lie try to remember were werewolves and can hear your heartbeat" Melanie said. "It's him isn't it" Erica asked realizing the Kanima was Jackson.