5) venemous

Erica brought Jackson holding him so he wouldn't get away while Melanie had already made her way to school. Issac got up and went to help Erica with Jackson.

"What happened to you on the night of the full moon" Derek asked. "What nothing, nothing happened" Jackson said.

"You're lying" Derek said. "No wait, no wait I can, I can prove it I taped myself" Jackson said and Issac laughed before looking at Jackson. "You taped yourself" Issac asked Jackson.

"Yes, it was the full moon and maybe while you were curled in the corner having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so-called gift your big bad alpha promised me and what did I get nothing you want proof let me get the video" Jackson said.

"No, no I have a better idea" Derek said and Erica and Jackson pushed Jackson on his knees and Derek came closer. "What is that" Jackson asked.

"You know Jackson you've always been kind of a snake, and everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom" Derek said and put the toxin in his mouth as Erica and Issac held it open.

They had saw he was affected by it as he had fell to the ground paralyzed from the waist down. "You're still a snake Jackson just not the one we're looking for" Derek said leaving with Erica following him and Issac knelt down in front of Jackson.

"You're still gonna have to do one more thing for us well actually for me" Issac said.

>>>

After Derek had told Melanie his plan of testing Lydia and killing her if she's the Kanima that is killing everyone she was not pleased.

Not having a choice, she had gone to Scott and Stiles for help after discovering Issac and Erica were in on it. "Hey puppy and cutie" Melanie said, and they turned to her, and she couldn't help but notice how amazing Stiles looked.

"I need your help" Melanie said. "You want our help you can't stand us" Scott said.

"I will hit you don't try me" Melanie said. "What do you need help with" Stiles asked.

"My cousin the idiot he's having Issac and Erica test Lydia" Melanie said. "To see if she's the Kanima" Scott said.

"Yes, and since I don't have class with her, and I already told Bradley who's in your class who also has a crush on her" Melanie said. "Will you help or not" Melanie asked.

"Wait why do you care about Lydia" Scott asked. "I happen to have a soft spot for her okay" Melanie said.

"You're telling us you who is mean to literally everyone you make eye contact with have a soft spot for Lydia" Scott said. "Are you done now or would you like me to knock your teeth in" Melanie asked. "We'll help you" Stiles said.

"Thanks" Melanie said walking away as Scott noticed Stiles watching her.

>>>

Allison had sat next to Bradley and Bradley silently groaned.

"So, uh did Melanie tell you about Derek thinking that Lydia" Allison started to ask when Bradley interrupted.

"To see if she's the Kanima" Bradley said. "Yeah, I know look I'm already helping so don't get friendly and I'm helping cause of Lydia not you" Bradley said and Allison stayed silent.

"Einstein once said two things are infinite the universe and the human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe I myself have encountered infinite stupidity so to combat the plague of ignorance in my class you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments let's see if two heads are indeed better than one Erica you take the first station you'll start with" Mr. Harris said and all boys raised their hand.