29. Are you insane! That was a designer dress!

This has ONLY erotic content so if you are underage or don't like reading about it too much - skip it. 

While there's no actual sex involved... yet. The scenes are descriptive. You have been warned.

And if you are a naughty horny g, here you go! ;)

Chapter 29. Are you insane! That was a designer dress!

Aisha

Life's been tragic lately.

Crazy stalker

Family drama

Media attention

Ex's appearance

Nimit's dark past

My mother's unknown killer

All of it has effectively summed up my yearning for a release, hopefully, a sexual one.

And the second Nimit's lips touch mine, I know I am a goner. There's no turning back now.

I don't care if there's a damn cyclone in the country or the entire army comes knocking down this door. I am getting my Vitamin D and I am getting it hard and long!

Nimit shares the exact same thoughts because his kiss is fiercer than ever, his grip is tight around my neck, holding my hand in place as he deepens the kiss. His hand fists my hair and tugs, forcing my back to arch while his tongue plunders my mouth in a possessive way. I gasp into his mouth, sparks shooting inside my body.

His tongue rolls with mine and he bites my lower lip, pulling it between his teeth. "Fuck, I have thought of this so many times."

My knees hit the edge of the bed and I barely had time to register the bedroom layout through the sexual haze but from what I can see, I note that it's a lot more modern than the living room. There's even a TV attached and some tech savvy gadgets on the side table.

Not that I care about any of it, my entire focus is on Nimit and his exceedingly talented tongue.

My heart is pounding faster than a bullet train, maybe it is because I am finally going to have sex with Nimit or maybe it is because of the intense heat in his eyes as he is looking at me. It feels like he wants to devour me whole – and I am not going to complain. Hot flames dance through every fibre in me. Blood pounding in my ears, electricity shifting in my veins. Every other thought has disappeared – all that is left is him. And that's exactly what I need.

He is what I need.

"You are overthinking." Nimit notes mildly, his hands slowly unzipping my dress.

I smile at him, pecking his lips. "Not anymore."

Nimit dazzles me with one of his rare charming smiles and my heart soars – it should be a crime to have such a beautiful smile – it could cause women to drop their panties, leading to public indecency.

I move my fingers over his beard and messy hair, tugging the strands. I notice the lack of perfume and bath soap. "When was the last time you had a bath?"

"Today," Nimit grunts out. "I am not a pig, Aisha."

I smirk at that. "You smell like one."

Nimit's eyes twitch with amusement and he rips the dress off, the lower zipper tearing at the seams. I gasp at his awfully pleased smile. I smack his arm, narrowing my eyes. "Are you insane! That was a designer dress!"

"I'll buy you another one." He pulls down the sleeves and I don't care about explaining how he can't buy the dress because it was from a limited collection and isn't available in stores or online.