Chapter 6

A/N I am so sorry for how long it's been since I've last posted a new part of the story 

NICO POV

I when to go see Jason of at noon. Him and Piper said there fair wells and the other wished them luck on there search for Leo, then he pulled me off to the side. 

What did he what to talk about? The thought ran through my head as we walked. When he spoke he said the last thing that I had expected hin to say," so Nico, is there a lucky somebody that you haven't told me about."

 He said it so serenely that i was shocked, did he know about me and Will, and if he did what would he say about it.

" Umm, maybe," I said quietly

" Nico I'm not dumb, you can tell me if there's anything going on between you and Will, because it quite obvious that you like him. I just what to know if either of you have said anything." 

"Umm yeah we're dating I think," I said nervous,didn't know what he would say, but he just nodded his haed waiting for me to tell him what I meant," like we've kissed and stuff but he hasn't asked me of said that we're dating." 

" So you've kissed but not made it official yet."

 I nodded trying to comprehend what he meant. I think I kinda understood what he ment,  "Yeah."

" It s good to see you happy, but if he does anything to harm you at all  tell me." 

"I will," oh my gods Jason can be extremely intimidating if he wants to.

Jason pov 

I'm so happy for Nico he has a sorta boyfriend, even if there not properly dating yet they will be soon. 

I said my last good byes to the others, claimed into the car with pipes and told her the new news. 

She responded exactly how I thought she would, by letting out a small shriek and exclaiming," I ship it I ship it," so loudly that Argus, the eye cover driver, turned behind I make sure we were ok.

Will pov 

When Nico came back from seeing Jason and Piper off he was smiling," what you smilin' about sunshine?" 

"Tolled Jason," he said still smiling 

I was happy for him he was starting to except him self, I was still very worried about him I didn't really what to talk about it as that would ruin his good mood but I decided it was for the best,"Nico I've been thinking about yesterday I'm worried about you, you need to get help from someone." 

" What do you mean Will?" He asked," get help? How would I do that."

" Well I've been thinking and I think we should ask Mr d," I posed not wanting to push him but also praying he'd say yes.

" Why Mr d?" This I had been expecting him to ask," well Mr d in best known for being the god of wine but he is also the god of madness and inturn mental health." 

He looked at me surprised but also eger to know more.

" So your saying he would help me?" he asked excited

" He could, its more a question of would he," I said

" Percy always said he thought Mr d took a liking to me so I think he would." 

I was so happy he'd agreed but I was still worried about him. I pray to all the gods that he'll be ok and come out of this better.

A/N I am so sorry for not posting for a while and on a happier note thank you for over 100 reads, also did you know that eating straight pie filing tastes very nice ( fruit pie not meat ) I've been eating it alll the way though writing this chapter.

Again thank you for over 100 reads