Convincing

Lance~

"AHH!" I heard Keith shout, as I abruptly appeared in his room.

"EEK" I yelled more high-pitched than I would've liked.

"Lance? What are you doing here?, You can't be here!" Keith said with a distraught look on his face.

"Keith! Oh my gosh, you scared the living crap out of me!"

"ME! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SNUCK INTO MY BEDROOM!!" Keith yelled.

"Ok ok i'm sorry T-T" I said 

"*exhale* Lance, what are you doing here?" Keith asked.

"Oh, so... Keith?"

"Yes?"

"Run away with me."

Keith~

"WHAT!" I exclaimed as I went flaming red, from my neck all the way to my ears.

Lance processed for a few seconds before blushing slightly then exclaimed,

"WAIT, KEITH, NOT LIKE THAT!!",Lance frantically said, "I meant that, we run away to avoid the eyes of the fates, and so... I won't have to leave you alone, ever again!"

I was touched, I knew Lance was my best friend, but I never knew he was this compassionate about me!,  but... I had my doubts I mean, where would we stay, and-and what would we live on, my mother may be rich, but I'm flat out broke!

"Lance, this sound amazing!, but maybe, you haven't really thought this through ." I said sheepishly

Lance looked hurt, and I admit I do feel a-bit guilty, I mean running away! Its just to much, and... I wouldn't know how to stop myself from driving him away with my unrequited love for him.

"Keith, I understand that this must be a-lot but I have a plan for everything! For money, I've been working on a spell to make rackas (rakas are the currency of Altea), and I know it's illegal, but that won't matter seeing as we'll already be on the run, and for a place to stay, we'll find a place to camp each night! I mean, it's not perfect... but, I think it'll work!" Lance explained

I could see that Lance was really passionate about this, and if it meant we got to be together, and it just might work.

"Ok, we... should got through with it!", "I trust you, Lance."

"Thank you kieth, but we kinda have to go, right now." Lance plainly said.

"WHAT?, but I'm not ready!" I exclaimed

"We can't bring anything, and risk someone exposing us." 

"Well then, let's go!" I said suddenly feeling a little adventurous! something I could never feel in my mother's care.

When I was younger, I never would've imagined I'd be free fromthat life, and get to stay with the one I love as I'm being hunted, Heh.

I quickly got dressed then heard my mother wake up, so we both scrambled out of my window then we started running, and it felt... good. It felt amazing, for once in my life I felt free, and happy. Now I had Lance, and we were ok

~Fluff moments from trip(and Lance's oblivious ass)~

"H-Hey L-lan-ce?" Keith asked.

They were resting int he forest in the tent they had just set up, but it was smack bam in the middle of winter, but Keith isn't used to that, he never had to get used to the cold.

"Ye?, Keith, your shaking!, are you cold?"

"No, I was just trying to be a human vibrator -_-"

"Ha ha, very funny, now I read somewhere online that human touch creates heat, so..."

"OH, um ok then" I awkwardly said

I shuffled closer to Lance, then he immediately fell asleep as I stayed up all night thinking about how close we were, and that I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck as breathed silently, as my heart thumping was the only think I could hear.

I turned around slowly so that I could look at his face, he looked heavenly sleeping. He always looked perfect, but he says he owes it all to an intense skincare routine, and how he was jealous that I didn't use anything but always managed to look perfect, which always ends up with a small blush from me.

I sighed and thought to myself, 'I wish we could stay like this forever', then brushed a bit of hair off his face that were covering his eyes

(Keith fell asleep, not knowing his favourite pretty boy was awake the whole time)

ok so, they're on the run now, yayyy! hope y'all liked it!

till next time